Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

lostdog

Tropic bat mix - what nutrients are needed?

Hi there all, 

I'm about to start a grow with super silver haze seeds in tropic bat mix. 

When and what nutrients would I need to add to keep the plants growing strong and healthy? 

Nutrients - probably none, or very little until you go into flower.

Supplements - enzymes & rooty stuff - you can always help your micro-life to flourish more :) 

1 person likes this

I use Tropic mix and Tropic Batmix along with Growers Ark nutrients https://growers-ark.com/

Can confirm they work well together for me.

I personally would make the judgment based on your tap water quality and go from there.

Other choices are available pretty sure @AKPOG uses it along with Samurai nutrients.

In regards to when "For first 2 weeks feed just add water " and in my experience that's about right.

(obliviously depends on genetics and pot size)

2 people like this

Thanks for the info and comments! 

1 person likes this

Hi @lostdog

Welcome to UK420.com :yep:

As @BarrySHitPeas correctly stated I use Tropic Batmix & I've had some very satisfactory results with it in combo with Samurai Nutrients.

@unity is absolutely correct, if you judge your potting up stages correctly you shouldn't need much, if any at all grow nutrients. Maybe a splash of Katana Roots to get the roots excited & flourishing.  Then once in flower judge your bloom & grow nutes based on how your ladies are responding. Don't give anywhere near the manufacturer's guide, certainly not to start with & normally only on the hungrier of the girls, but I don't think I've ever needed to go more than half on the bloom nutes, although I do use the full 2ml/L with the Boost. 

If you need any more help then there is an abundance of good knowledge here on this awesome site who visit daily, so you should get pretty prompt responses, particularly if you tag the persons you think can help you the most then you should get an answer pretty sharpest.

Good luck with your grow :bong:

2 people like this

Thanks @AKPOG!

Very welcoming 

1 person likes this

when growing in guano i`d be very vigilant with the ferts as its so easy to over cook things, tbh i`d half + half it with a mix of  bord na mona + perlite imho... good luck.    the last bag of bat mix i had had dead birds in it. :rofl:     ffs wear a mask mixing it in !!! :D