Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Moobman

Dinafem garden delights 2.0

48 posts in this topic

DINAFEM AUTO AMNESIA 

Night shot! Makes me feel better about autos lol

large.IMG_20190711_222149473-1170x2080.jpg

9 people like this

On 11/07/2019 at 10:42 PM, Moobman said:

DINAFEM AUTO AMNESIA 

Night shot! Makes me feel better about autos lol

large.IMG_20190711_222149473-1170x2080.jpg

Looks like those big fan/shade leaves are being drained of all stored up nutrients which means harvest is getting closer  ;)

A plane water diet for 10 maybe 14 more day's and it's time to get those scissors out and your fingers sticky  :yep:

Thanks for the outdoor update buddy  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark...

2 people like this

13 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Looks like those big fan/shade leaves are being drained of all stored up nutrients which means harvest is getting closer  ;)

A plane water diet for 10 maybe 14 more day's and it's time to get those scissors out and your fingers sticky  :yep:

Thanks for the outdoor update buddy  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark...

They've been on the old council pop for a while now they only had 5 tablespoons of pre mix (fermented chicken shit, seaweed, and rock meal) altogether so she should be a very clean smoke. I will chop them in about 7- 10 days as there are still tons of white hairs coming through but i wont push them to far unless the weather is good as it is England after all. 

2 people like this