Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
*DJ*

air pot....

Bases? Bottoms? Bungs? Anyways, iv noticd one has cracked around the center, it still holds 15lt of 60/40, but, my luck x a cracked pot = at least 2 hours cleaning up, so does anyone know where i can get the discs from, or do i have to get a new pot? I dont mind getting a new pot, but it wont match the old pots, so id have to get 6 pots, so if i can get a disc happy days? lol i have looked, i cant find fook all tonight, 

Dj.....

Use an old plate the same size as the base insert? :)  

1 person likes this

I can tell ya where to get em but it'll be called spam so you'll have to figure it out from clues lmao. Go to Google and type "pro" lol.

1 person likes this

Then after that type "grow" lol. See if that works ha ha.

2 people like this

They've stopped Doing the 15 ltr Air pots and do a 12.5 ltr ones  now why i dont know.... but the base for both is the same so the 12.5 ltr pot uses the same base/bottom as the 15 ltr one

probably why you've had trouble searching.

I needed another 15ltr pot, so i bought a 12.5 ltr base and cut down a 20 ltr Air pot side's to match a 15,  its a bit shorter then a standard one but close enough.

So off the site Frankie mentioned should cost you all of £2.60

3 people like this

Never noticed they had changed sizes :bag: Good catch  :smokin:

2 people like this

they also sell them at the "growshop" that is named after a corner shop. Also for anyone wondering which bases fit which size they are below. 

The 9 Litre Base can also fit the discontinued 10 Litre Air-Pots.
The 12.5 Litre Base can also fit the discontinued 15 Litre Air-Pots.
The 38 Litre Base can also fit the discontinued 30 and 45 Litre Air-Pots.

2 people like this