Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lewg91

Autopot nutrients

Just a quick question one nutrients when using autopot system. 

I will be moving over to autopot system want to stick to using the nutrients I do wich are canna coco a&b Buddhas tree pk-9-18 shogun boost just wondering if there are any other options out there suited to autopot. Thanks 

on my second grow with autopots, using coco as a medium and have only been using canna A&B no complaints here....

1 person likes this

@Lewg91 I’ve been using the full Buddhas tree range, all seems to be going ok mate 

1 person likes this

Iv got the dutch pro coco starter kit you'll need to get more bloom a & b but following the feed chat iv had my biggest yield to date.

forum sponsor Intense nutrients does both a 60/40 range an a coco range i rdwc so use the hydro with no complaints give them a try m8 

I used to use An ph perfect but found it blocked the tubes and valves kinda easily but worked a treat. last run was growth technology green haze a+b.. was a lot cleaner to use and res didn’t need washed out as much during grow..  only using a+b grow/ bloom.. was not bad and will use again to try dial in a bit better... mates havin good results with ionics too.. autopots are great.. so easy for a lazy grower like me :bong: cheers gonge