Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GreenPirate

Emerald Harvest Cali Pro

Anyone given this gear a go? just been gifted a box to try for free!

Not sure i'd pay the steep price but i'll give it a go for free, anyone used it before?

large.5c840472ca3d5_EmeraldHarvest.jpg.5

They do a 2 part and a 3 part A+B+Micro, i've got the 2 part starter kit with just the A+B and all their boosters, besides the Cal-Mag and Silicone.

I've heard they were linked to Advanced Nutrients before, or it's the same people that made the original Advanced and started this one. (I might have the wrong company).

From what I got told, a lot of the U.S growers are using it but i'm yet to check that fact.

:unsure:

Does their bear shit in the woods or into the bottles? lol      

2 people like this

I'd stick with UK nutrient companies myself. Buy British:yep:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Saddam said:

Does their bear shit in the woods or into the bottles? lol      

lol i'm trying to picture some poor bastard following a bear around collecting it, fresh.

I've heard you need American nutes if you want to grow flavours, must be the best as it is from the U.S, right? lol:unsure:lol It's all I hear on the streets from the local kids. U.S is best! lol

28 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

I'd stick with UK nutrient companies myself. Buy British:yep:

I'll give it a run for free, too pricey for my liking.

If it does well and i'm balls deep into a grow, i'm gonna have to buy more flower A+B is all. 

Just interested to see if anyone had used it before I try it.

Chances are it'll be just as good as all the others, just with a U.S flavours price tag.

Root Wizard and Honey Chome seem to have some good benefits to them, Root Wizard has dormant microbial's and only needs to be used twice throughout the plants cycle however to get the best results needs to be used alongside honey chome as this is the food source for dormant microbial's. 

23 hours ago, PabloEscobud said:

Root Wizard

At £75 a litre and a recommended dilution ratio of 4ml per litre I think I'm going to pass. I thought the nutes industry couldn't sink any lower until I saw this, fucking joke of a price. Nice bottle and picture tho.

1 person likes this

On 3/24/2019 at 3:59 PM, grommit said:

At £75 a litre and a recommended dilution ratio of 4ml per litre I think I'm going to pass. I thought the nutes industry couldn't sink any lower until I saw this, fucking joke of a price. Nice bottle and picture tho.

Been having a little look into these and cracked the bottles open a few weeks back.

The base is okay, not sure what the cost is without looking but I think it's quite pricey, is it better than the Canna range, not sure, equal maybe?!

The Root Wizard, you only need to use it twice according to their feed chart and at 3.75ml a litre for week 1 of veg and another in flowering I think. That bottle at that price, I can't see it being worth it unless it last 3-4 years or you have deep pockets and a large water tank before it goes off.

Honey Chome, used it once, changed the smell of my test plant, so I flushed it out!

King Cola - this made the buds tighten up hard, made the plants feed a little harder, as long as the test plant does not taste different I would use it again if it were cheap.

Emerald Goddess Plant Tonic - usual shitty smell you can't put your finger on, what i'd imagine the inside of an elephants arsehole smells of. In plenty of other products, smells a bit like Great White Shark as well when diluted.

I'll post up some pics of the different gear in clear containers, fucking expensive range by the looks of things. If you were running 100+ litre tanks i'd not use it just for the price increase over other products that work!

Is it shit, no, is it worth it, as a freebie, yep.. at the price over the counter, that's rich mans fert!

2 people like this

A local hydro shop advised me to try it. The young lad said "look at the bottles don't they look sick" ha, nah mate I'll stick to my usual. He was wearing a emerald harvest t shirt too tho.