Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

delagdo

Sweet Autos: Mohan Ram, Blow Mind, Crystal Candy and Killer Kush

111 posts in this topic

Day 48 (contd)

Here's the older Crystal Candy Auto on day 48:
large.5cbefae44f6f1_d48cc.jpg

There's loads of pistils shooting out:
large.5cbefae07ad19_d48ccbud.jpg

There's quite a lot of trichomes appearing underneath them, too:
large.5cbefae24132b_d48cctrichomes.jpg

Here's the older Mohan Ram Auto:
large.5cbefade76dfe_d48mr.jpg

It's got a very piney smell, and very sugary leaves:
large.5cbefae646537_d48mrtrichomes.jpg

7 people like this

Beautiful pictures! Looks like you are heading towards a successful auto harvest. :yep:

1 person likes this

Cracking photos again @delagdo and there's some nice trich development going on :yep:

1 person likes this

Thank you very much @AustrianTokker - I'm not uncrossing my fingers for another few weeks yet, but I am very happy with how it's going this time.

Thanks again @Serpent for your wonderful encouragement :cheers:

Day 49 to Day 51

The weather has been a bit cooler the past few days, so I have needed the oil-filled radiator again to keep temperatures up. It has been at 25°C - 28°C, down to 22°C minimum with the lights off. To help the humid conditions I added another USB fan. I now have three - two above the canopy and one below. Humidity has between high 50s and mid 60s most of the time but the readings will go lower than that if the tent is open for any length of time.

On day 51 I reduced the nutrient solution concentration to 0.9 EC, by dropping the Gro altogether. It's now 1 ml/l Bloom and 0.5ml/l Micro. I have been setting the pH to 6.1 or 6.2 the past few days.

I took some pictures on day 51. Here's the tent:
large.5cc408ab26a6a_d51groupshot.jpg
Top: Mohan Ram Auto, Blow Mind Auto, Mohan Ram Auto (younger)
Bottom: Crystal Candy Auto, Killer Kush Auto, Crystal Candy Auto (younger)

The older Crystal Candy Auto has a fat main cola now, and looks like it will get fatter still very soon. It smells as good as it looks too, very sweet like tropical fruit:
large.5cc408a6717a7_d51cc.jpg

The older Mohan Ram Auto:
large.5cc408a157cc9_d51mr.jpg

I looked at the trichomes on the older Mohan Ram Auto. This is the very top of the plant:
large.5cc4089b077e5_d51mrtrichomes3.jpg

A bit further down:
large.5cc40895a3bf4_d51mrtrichomes2.jpg

large.5cc408ae7847b_d51mrtrichomes1.jpg

6 people like this

Very nice indeed, good job on both the pics and plants @delagdo :yep:

1 person likes this

Thank you very much @H + H2O I am really looking forward to harvest in a few weeks!

1 person likes this

Day 51 (cont)

Some more pictures from day 51. At this point the Killer Kush Auto is the most advanced of the plants in the tent and looks like it will be first to finish:
large.5cc40b17230c4_d51kk.jpg

Some orange pistils on top of the flowers:
large.5cc40b068d93e_d51kktrichomes1.jpg

Lots of cloudy trichomes:
large.5cc40b11424ef_d51kktrichomes2.jpg

The Blow Mind Auto is a good way behind in comparison. It has an incredibly strong lemon smell when touched or disturbed, like kitchen cleaner:
large.5cc40afbc8123_d51bm.jpg

The younger Mohan Ram Auto may be a big plant but the flowers are not, not yet at least. Day 51 was equivalent to day 45 for the younger plants:
large.5cc40af55c333_d51mr2.jpg

It has a similar pine smell to the older plant.

I am very happy to say the younger Crystal Candy Auto also smells like it's elder sibling. This one has started to swell. The LST has produced nice dainty colas, like mini versions of the older one:
large.5cc40b024cb42_d51cc2.jpg

Thanks for looking. Things have been a bit busy outside of the tent here recently so I haven't had as much time to look at other diaries as I'd like, hopefully I will soon.

8 people like this

All heading in the right direction @delagdo and some cracking trich shots :yep:

1 person likes this

Thanks @Serpent, I am really pleased with how those came out. Not shown - the many over/under exposed, blurred, poorly focused attempts!

1 person likes this

Day 52 to Day 56

Today is day 56, it has been eight weeks since the first four popped up and I switched on the light. I have a few pictures I took on day 55. This is the tent:
large.5cc9fea1b0e0e_d55groupshot.jpg

Top: Mohan Ram Auto, Blow Mind Auto, Mohan Ram Auto (younger)
Bottom: Crystal Candy Auto, Killer Kush Auto, Crystal Candy Auto (younger)

The plants seemed to deteriorate a little - yellowing and leaf drop on lower parts, burnt tips looking worse, some curling - so on day 54 I switched the food back to the 3-2-1 Bloom-Micro-Gro as on the bottle, EC 1.0.

The Killer Kush Auto and the Blow Mind Auto are both the worst with the burnt tips. The Killer Kush Auto is the most done:
large.5cc9feb05eaf4_d55kk.jpg

Ideally I'd say it'd have one more week, maybe a little longer. It does have a few red trichomes already, mostly on the sugar leaves but I've also seen one or two on the bracts.

The Blow Mind Auto is the least done:
large.5cc9feba8e6fe_d55bm.jpg

Due to time constraints, to allow a week to dry, I can really give it a maximum of three more weeks growing, which I think should be enough.

6 people like this

Still budding up nicely @delagdo even with the burnt tips, hopefully switching your feed will stall it :yep:

1 person likes this

:notworthy: look at them trichomes/frostiness/buds/pistils, dude what a sweet grow and very tasty looking :thumsup: definitely a smoke party id like an invite to :naughty: I may stop looking at other peoples sweet seeds grow diaries or ill be purchasing one of every strain sweet seeds has got lol :lucky::yep:

1 person likes this

Amazing photos! :wub:
And the plants look delicious! :naughty:

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

1 person likes this

It's great to come back here and see how much they've filled out the tent with stonking resinous buds and your photos are great dude :yep: 

Yes it can be quite frustrating with the macro shots, I lose my patience often and settle for what I get. Very time consuming.

I like the way you directed the warm arid air from the dehumidifier to your intake.

1 person likes this