Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danzy94

ETA on full grow

I've got a 3 plant system on a NFT 40X60 system budmaster 2 light standard beginning system. 

I've got my PH at 5.8 and my nutrients at 0.9. 

Last night was the start. From clones; grapefruit, 

Can anyone advise me on times for veg/flower/crop and cure 

Also I'm struggling to find out what yield I should be expecting? 

Beginner and its slightly causing me some stress. Will try to obtain photos and upload if i can work out how too on this thread.

Any help is appreciated.

Start a diary and we can all help you through with the grow. I don't grow NFT but I imagine you'd be 4 weeks veg, 9 weeks bloom and 3 weeks dry and cure. I think 3 -4 oz per plant in that system is realistic. You still have a long way to go, so get a diary up and people will steer you through.

4 people like this

4 weeks veg? I've got a diary which I'm keeping on top of notes; I've been lead to believe that it will take a total of 8 weeks max until smoking; this stuff isn't easy too grasp for a beginner I guess so many different ways. I was told NFT is faster than others?

It will take 2 weeks just to dry it, you need to have patience in this game or fuckups will happen.

A general rule of thumb is that plants if grown standard with no training will be upto 4 times the size when finished as they were just before you start flowering under 12/12 lighting.  You want as many branches and nodes as you can get before flowering, more branches and nodes means more bud sights.:yinyang:

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, goldie_2007 said:

It will take 2 weeks just to dry it, you need to have patience in this game or fuckups will happen.

A general rule of thumb is that plants if grown standard with no training will be upto 4 times the size when finished as they were just before you start flowering under 12/12 lighting.  You want as many branches and nodes as you can get before flowering, more branches and nodes means more bud sights.:yinyang:

So how long would you suggest it would take? Also isn't it better to just have 2 main branches so the nutrients are feeding them 2 for more/bigger better buds?

From beginning to end with clones that is 

Edited by Danzy94

Posted (edited)

@Danzy94. So many variables to consider.   What is the strain of your cuttings?  How mature are those cuttings(do you see preflowers)? 

You probably could crop them in 8 weeks, probably underweight and with a racey high.  Then dry them in a few days in hot environment.  I really wouldn't recommend it though unless you like shit tasting underweight buds that dont get you very high.

For 2-4 weeks extra patience to do it properly and you'll probably crop nearly twice as much and properly dried means you wont be smoking 5 spliffs just to get stoned.

I have been offered clones that flower in 7 weeks, i would account for 2-4 weeks vegging, 7 weeks flowering and 2 weeks drying for them, so total would be 11-13 weeks.  Its the flowering period that is quoted with standard photoperiod strains not the complete process from germ to smoke.:yinyang:

Edited by goldie_2007

1 hour ago, goldie_2007 said:

@Danzy94. So many variables to consider.   What is the strain of your cuttings?  How mature are those cuttings(do you see preflowers)? 

You probably could crop them in 8 weeks, probably underweight and with a racey high.  Then dry them in a few days in hot environment.  I really wouldn't recommend it though unless you like shit tasting underweight buds that dont get you very high.

For 2-4 weeks extra patience to do it properly and you'll probably crop nearly twice as much and properly dried means you wont be smoking 5 spliffs just to get stoned.

I have been offered clones that flower in 7 weeks, i would account for 2-4 weeks vegging, 7 weeks flowering and 2 weeks drying for them, so total would be 11-13 weeks.  Its the flowering period that is quoted with standard photoperiod strains not the complete process from germ to smoke.:yinyang:

Im not sure on the age of the clones and i believe it's glueberry? 

Can I insert media to show you via mobile?

Upload pics or better still start a diary in the grow diaries section with pics, its impossible to help you without more detail.