Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rikmac

Help

19 posts in this topic

I do a light watering in the morning then pot up in the evening.  Water your larger pot thoroughly in the morning and give it a chance to bed in. Once transplanted, water again around the edge of the rootball then don't water again until the pot has had a pretty good chance to dry out.

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, JJJ said:

I do a light watering in the morning then pot up in the evening.  Water your larger pot thoroughly in the morning and give it a chance to bed in. Once transplanted, water again around the edge of the rootball then don't water again until the pot has had a pretty good chance to dry out.

Did this...Thanks for the advice....when i repotted the roots were wrapping round the shape of the pot so you were right about that...good advice thank you again

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Rikmac said:

Did this...Thanks for the advice....when i repotted the roots were wrapping round the shape of the pot so you were right about that...good advice thank you again

Glad I could be of help.  Happy growing.  :hippy:

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, Rikmac said:

Would you suggest water in the morning then pot up in the afternoon? 10% run off?

i`d suggest watering it when ya pot it up soak the bugger with luke warm water say 22 degrees :yep: ...plus soak the new compost as well proper,fill ya pot of choice with new fresh compost high enough as the little pot sits the level ya want it,leave her in the bigger pot bang center in her pot...then backfill around her with compost + drop the fuka on the floor about 5 inchs off the ground to settle the compost,repeat until pots filled remove small pot + plant it, then re water it in leave for a day or 4 then slowly intro the watering regime :yep:    bobby fuking dazzler :skin_up:  u will get buds :headpain:

Edited by thekingofobsolete
tasty roach
2 people like this