Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Budmaster66

Best yield from my growing area ?

16 posts in this topic

Hi guys I have the opportunity for 1 grow to start in the next month or so for a maximum of 4 months.  it will be mine and 2 of my friends only chance of growing our own smoke.

our room is 10ftx10ftx7ft with a raised platform 1 ft high 10ft wide 5 ft deep to one side ( other area for water butt chairs fans ect.

the set up is 

10" systemair revolution silenced ec fan  (out)

10" carboair Carbon filter (250x1000)

6" systemair vector ec fan (in)

gas enviro controller 

6 hps light

oil filled rad 

my qusetion is what's the best way to get the maximum yield possible from the 10x5 growing area ???

have grown in coco before but have looked into NFT, Flood and drain. Sog scrog anything considered ideally no or very little veg time as hoping to grow amnesia haze (12 weeks flowering so will be pushed for time) 

thanks 

have photo of room but carnt upload it ???

Anywhere between fuck all and shit loads if you want a technical answer

15 people like this

32 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

Anywhere between fuck all and shit loads if you want a technical answer

^^^^ so many different things can effect it or go wrong

2 people like this

15+ years with my own NFT trays, helping others before that. She still punches me in the nuts once in a while.

Be prepared to crop/drop and start again once it goes really tits up, sometimes it's better to start again than force a broken grow!!

2 people like this

stick to coco bro . you only got 4months .if something fucks up.

2 people like this

If you only have the area for max 4 months, I would use soil and grow autos. Less light issues as a bonus and pretty much guaranteed to finish on time including drying. Having said that Autos are less forgiving, if you fuck em up, they staying that way but by the sounds of it, if anything fucks up then its game over anyway so that would be my shout.  

2 people like this

Thanks for your replys guys I'm considering 24 in 11 litre pots in coco or more plants in smaller 6.5 litre pots any thoughts would be much appreciated 

thanks

17 minutes ago, Autobud said:

If you only have the area for max 4 months, I would use soil and grow autos. Less light issues as a bonus and pretty much guaranteed to finish on time including drying. Having said that Autos are less forgiving, if you fuck em up, they staying that way but by the sounds of it, if anything fucks up then its game over anyway so that would be my shout.  

3 months of 20 hrs a day light when we are aproaching the warm part,

dont think thats a good idea unless your prepared for the heat

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Budmaster66 said:

Thanks for your replys guys I'm considering 24 in 11 litre pots in coco or more plants in smaller 6.5 litre pots any thoughts would be much appreciated 

thanks

cuts or seed?

if its the ammo core cut then its a 10 weeker

45 minutes ago, catfish said:

cuts or seed?

if its the ammo core cut then its a 10 weeker

Seeds 

cuts would of been quicker , what seeds company dude ?

you best hurry up then if 4 months is all you got .

Running 6 HPS lamps! I hope all three of you are chipping in for the leccy!

Why explicitly 4 months? End of a lease or something? Is the room already kitted out ready to go or do you have to build it first?

16 hours ago, Prophet said:

Running 6 HPS lamps! I hope all three of you are chipping in for the leccy!

Why explicitly 4 months? End of a lease or something? Is the room already kitted out ready to go or do you have to build it first?

Yeah everything will be split 3 ways costs and rewards. yeah it's a small room within lock up that's has been used to grow in previously all set up just ready to be used.  It has been rented by one of my friends for last couple of years and he's kindly let us use the room and all the equipment but the lease is up on the 1st of July. When he will either leave or sign up for another 2 years but either way the landlord will want to be in and have a look round check for damage/breakages ect 

think we have agreed to grow feminised critical + 2.0 in 11 litres of coco with 3/4 weeks of veg time going to confirm things tonight hopefully and get the seeds ordered! Thoughts ????

any recommendations on other strains will be much appreciated 

thanks again 

2 people like this

On 6 March 2019 at 4:12 PM, Budmaster66 said:

Hi guys I have the opportunity for 1 grow to start in the next month or so for a maximum of 4 months.  it will be mine and 2 of my friends only chance of growing our own smoke.

our room is 10ftx10ftx7ft with a raised platform 1 ft high 10ft wide 5 ft deep to one side ( other area for water butt chairs fans ect.

the set up is 

10" systemair revolution silenced ec fan  (out)

10" carboair Carbon filter (250x1000)

6" systemair vector ec fan (in)

gas enviro controller 

6 hps light

oil filled rad 

my qusetion is what's the best way to get the maximum yield possible from the 10x5 growing area ???

have grown in coco before but have looked into NFT, Flood and drain. Sog scrog anything considered ideally no or very little veg time as hoping to grow amnesia haze (12 weeks flowering so will be pushed for time) 

thanks 

have photo of room but carnt upload it ???

large.image.jpeg

so how did you go ?

1 person likes this