Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Female Seeds Team

female seeds
Female Seeds Monthly Photo Contest 2019

91 posts in this topic

Last but not least.

All entries from beginning of September until end of the month, will be judged during the first week of October!

As we still have more than 2 weeks to go, feel free to throw in all your best shots  So, please, no need to be shy  :yep:

Enjoy and keep stayn' high :skin_up:

Cheers,
Mr B.

1 person likes this

ill drop a blueberry cheesecake this month if i may ..

large.RSCN0324.JPG

11 people like this

On 11/09/2019 at 11:38 AM, Female Seeds Team said:

@Rick Grimes, Keep up the good job and in a few weeks you'll be rewarded with some of the most fruity buds you can get ;)

Here they are mate. C99 harvested at exactly 9 weeks.

All the smells are there, pineapple, mango, grapefruit, lemon, maybe even a slight touch of tangerine and lime.

Dry bud pics to follow in a week or two but a few samples may get tested before. 

large.IMG_7759.JPGlarge.IMG_7758.JPGlarge.IMG_7757.JPGlarge.IMG_7756.JPGlarge.IMG_7755.JPGlarge.IMG_7754.JPGlarge.IMG_7753.JPG

Edited by Rick Grimes
11 people like this

im smiling cos i know what that lot will smell and taste like @Rick Grimes  oh and the glove hash is exquisite ..squidgy black sweet goodness ..enjoy .

2 people like this

Very tasty looking buds lads, look good enough to eat.

I don't have anything with much colour to show but I do have these frosty little rock hard outdoor flowers. The calyx are like proper little solid peas. They surprised me for guerrilla grown in a crap summer.

Auto Northern Lights.

large.5d758785c59ea_NL1(10)ER.jpglarge.5d7587870f045_NL1(11)ER.jpglarge.5d7587885face_NL1(12)ER.jpg

6 people like this

On 23/09/2019 at 7:45 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

im smiling cos i know what that lot will smell and taste like @Rick Grimes  oh and the glove hash is exquisite ..squidgy black sweet goodness ..enjoy .

You’re dead right mate. I’m trying to slow the drying down to maintain the smells and flavours as much as I can. 

Looks like a good strain for some tasty extracts too.

2 people like this

Just started growing my first female seeds but lovely healthy plants so thought I would share large.20191001_153327-756x1008.jpglarge.20191001_153400-756x1008.jpg

Been fast growing and not had much input and only under a rubbish light.  I'm a beginner grower so for.my standards I'm pleased 

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Going to struggle to compete with the flowering beauties but heres my Chem OG scrog. They’ve just been flipped but not yet really flowering. Tried to colour correct the HPS glow away.

large.F421E9CC-D908-4B0B-9C8D-8E8750025253.jpeg

Edited by MidlandGrow
2 people like this

On 23/09/2019 at 11:52 AM, Rick Grimes said:

Here they are mate. C99 harvested at exactly 9 weeks.

All the smells are there, pineapple, mango, grapefruit, lemon, maybe even a slight touch of tangerine and lime.

Dry bud pics to follow in a week or two but a few samples may get tested before. 

large.IMG_7759.JPGlarge.IMG_7758.JPGlarge.IMG_7757.JPGlarge.IMG_7756.JPGlarge.IMG_7755.JPGlarge.IMG_7754.JPGlarge.IMG_7753.JPG

@Rick Grimes, what can I say... if you keep on sharing that beauty with us, you are going to get in the charts every month :thumsup:

that's a true beauty 

On 11/09/2019 at 11:21 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

ill drop a blueberry cheesecake this month if i may ..

large.RSCN0324.JPG

@vince noir rock n roll star, welcome back, we missed you around here ;) 

that Blueberry Cheesecake is impressive, that flower is entirely covered with trichomes :D 

On 25/09/2019 at 2:14 AM, jadenugs said:

I don't have anything with much colour to show but I do have these frosty little rock hard outdoor flowers. The calyx are like proper little solid peas. They surprised me for guerrilla grown in a crap summer.

Auto Northern Lights.

large.5d758785c59ea_NL1(10)ER.jpglarge.5d7587870f045_NL1(11)ER.jpglarge.5d7587885face_NL1(12)ER.jpg

@jadenugs definitely one of the winners of this month.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful and super frosty Auto NL, and thanks once more for a great grow report on the variety, much appreciated.

So peeps, you can expect a message from me in the next few minutes and be ready to celebrate :D 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 25/09/2019 at 1:14 AM, jadenugs said:

Auto Northern Lights.

There’s something about canna plants under natural sunlight that makes them look so much nicer than artificial lights. 

I think the smoke seems more mellow and smooth with outdoor too.

Nice work brother.

Edited by Rick Grimes
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Needless to say, all entries from beginning of October until end of the month, will be judged during the first week of November!

Keep the pictures comin' :D 

Enjoy and stay high :smokin:

Cheers,
Mr B.

Edited by Female Seeds Team
2 people like this

@Female Seeds Team Thanks very much for the prize, much appreciated :)

MidlandGrow Great job on the HPS colour correction. Your Chem OGs look to be loving life :yep:

@Rick Grimes Cheers dude, agreed on the smoke being more mellow on outdoor grown. In fact I've just wrote a report on the above plant last night and mentioned it being a nice oldskool mellow stone. Both the smoke and high are mellow and smooth ;)

Congrats on your prize. I've wanted to try the C99 for quite some time and have chosen some for my prize, along with some Chem OG

2 people like this

Good choices @jadenugs, early samples of this C99 are very promising. 

Chem OG is what I picked last month. It came highly recommended.

1 person likes this

well done the winners again ..top work there chaps .

1 person likes this

awesome .prizes arrived this morning mr b ..many thanks ..and will throw a c99 into the comp this month ..may have to grow one again soon 

large.DSCN0291.JPG

2 people like this