Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ne5

Anybody used skyline 400 leds?

Hi guys, been looking into leds a bit more and seen some amazing results with skyline 400w leds.

Has anybody bought these or got any experience with them?

or even better got a link to a diary with them? Only seen one diary on here with them and results were good to say the least. 

Thanks. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Check out migro on YouTube he’s tested quite a few units of others ... irc it was mid way on his performance bored. @teehee on here uses skyline irc.:oldtoker:

Edited by Arthur Mix
Add link to vid
1 person likes this

nope

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Arthur Mix said:

Check out migro on YouTube he’s tested quite a few units of others ... irc it was mid way on his performance bored. @teehee on here uses skyline irc.:oldtoker:

Thanks mate never thought of YouTube to check  :skin_up:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, tokenroll said:

nope

What type of lights do you use?

im using the 400 watt panel in my flowering chamber i also use 2 x 100 watt panels they were looped but ive now seperated them,i use 1 x 100 watt panel in my mother closet, they do well vegging plants for sure,im liking the mixed combo though of HID /  LED   best of both worlds imho.

heres a few pics

veg closet / mums 1 x 100 watt panel on 18/6.....5 x mother plants,some a few years old.

large.DSC_0004-1688x2992-675x1196.JPG

400 panel with 400 HID mixed lighting for flowering phase

large.DSC_0004-1688x2992.JPG

same plants as ^^^  a few weeks later same lighting,i cant fit them all in 1 pic sorry as 1 plants out of sight duw to the spread / stretch.

large.DSC_0002-1688x2992-675x1196.JPG

they do work is all i can say  :yep:

3 people like this

17 hours ago, tokenroll said:

@Ne5 im using Samsung strip lights designed by diyleduk he also has the genuine quantum boards by hlg. Site sponsor on here http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/290-diy-led-uk/

large._DSC1357-web.jpg

Check out diaries in my sig below and also look at @Arthur Mix diaries.

@diyleduk

Yeah they look like awesome bits of kit! I’ve already messaged him a few times just weighing up my options at the minute and trying to learn a lot more about them as I know little at present! 

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, thekingofobsolete said:

im using the 400 watt panel in my flowering chamber i also use 2 x 100 watt panels they were looped but ive now seperated them,i use 1 x 100 watt panel in my mother closet, they do well vegging plants for sure,im liking the mixed combo though of HID /  LED   best of both worlds imho.

heres a few pics

veg closet / mums 1 x 100 watt panel on 18/6.....5 x mother plants,some a few years old.

large.DSC_0004-1688x2992-675x1196.JPG

400 panel with 400 HID mixed lighting for flowering phase

same plants as ^^^  a few weeks later same lighting,i cant fit them all in 1 pic sorry as 1 plants out of sight duw to the spread / stretch.

large.DSC_0002-1688x2992-675x1196.JPG

they do work is all i can say  :yep:

Thanks for all the info mate I definitely want to get some leds and will be knocking 1 or 2 hps off in the coming months when the temps rise again so will be mixing up the light setup also. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hi @Ne5 I think the Skylines are great lights.... been using them for a few years now, and I'm a shit grower who usually kills anything with roots.  Hopefully you got my PM?

On 10/02/2019 at 9:46 AM, teehee said:

Yeah mate, I also expect 12+ ounces from a 25L airpot....

Like these...

large.5b9d37111f653_day102WW2.JPG

15.13 oz White WIdow XXL

large.5b9d36f55c912_day102BA1.JPG

18.4 oz Blue Amnesia XXL

large.5b0fbb92b7966_day99GB12.JPG

13.04 oz Glueberry OG

large.5a9c09876551b_day94GB12.JPG

14.76 oz Glueberry OG

All my own work ;) coco in 25L airpots from seed.

I usually grow 4 plants and get about 25-48 ounces per harvest. In a 1.4m x 1.4m, 2m high tent.

Each plant had a Skyline 400 LED over it .... 200W draw. Not bad really, eh?

Excuse the sarky comments... I was trying to prove a point to someone.

Edited by teehee