Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
highgrow909

Alex Jones on Joe Rogan podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5yh2HcIlkU

Alex Jones made his first appearance on episode #911.

He is now making a second appearance after he was de-platformed from multiple social media outlets after some Sandy Hook comments and just being a general nutter.

Someone here may enjoy :)

Edited by highgrow909

Certainly entertaining,I don't think he is wrong entirely more than half the time, and is correct partially often, which makes what he says in his passionate and manic way very compelling.  

Definitely best viewed as entertainment, but I agree the things he says are rooted in some truth.

I think if he makes a 3rd appearance, they should have Jordan Peterson sitting in also to ground him a little.

1 person likes this

Taking loads of drugs to make deals with aliens

:rofl:

I dare you to watch this, and consider the arguments.

I suppose I should at least put down one opinion...

Turns out the Internet was a bad idea.

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
2 people like this

This was brilliant, I pissed myself when Eddie Bravo came in and Alex kept trying to get him to choke him out lol

I really hope they do make this flat earth documentary they were on about. :D

On 27/02/2019 at 11:58 PM, highgrow909 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5yh2HcIlkU

Alex Jones made his first appearance on episode #911.

He is now making a second appearance after he was de-platformed from multiple social media outlets after some Sandy Hook comments and just being a general nutter.

Someone here may enjoy :)

#911 isn"t Alex"s first. ;) Can't stand Alex Jones, the Guy's a grade A fruit loop imo, the recent podcast with David Lee Roth, hard to believe he's 60 odd! 

1 person likes this

What episode did he first appear on? 

Posted (edited)

On 2/28/2019 at 0:26 PM, j.o.i.n.t said:

I dare you to watch this, and consider the arguments.

I guess I view JP like I view all content I consume, whether that be music, film or books.

I can like an artist/actor/author, but am perfectly happy to admit that I don't like a certain song or album/movie/book that they create.

I don't and won't agree with all JPs worldviews but still like to listen to some of his stuff, and the fact he uploaded lots of lectures on Youtube, content I otherwise would not have access to.

(And my reason for inserting his name into the OP was just to use his image of an educated professor to juxtapose vs AJ ranting.)

Edited by highgrow909