Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ne5

Led help please

Hi guys. 

I Currently have 4 600w hps dual spectrum lights in my groom and temps are finally controlled at 30 degrees. This will obviously be a problem in the coming months so I will have to knock one or two lights off!! Big no no. 

i don’t really have the space for air cooled lights so I’m wanting to look further into leds. 

Can anyone one tell me a led light equivalent to a 600w hps? I’ll need two new leds to run along 2 other 600w hps. 

Ive already spoke to diy led guy and although his kits are a work of art they are currently out of my budget. 

Max budget would be £1000 for both lights. 

Thanks. 

18 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

Paging @diyleduk

Yep these lights seem to be getting pretty good reviews.  Or if you want to stay with the HPS, couldn't you supersize your extractor?  It would cost less.  

2 people like this

Just now, JJJ said:

Yep these lights seem to be getting pretty good reviews.  Or if you want to stay with the HPS, couldn't you supersize your extractor?  It would cost less.  

I’ve messaged @diyleduk again. After reading though messages from him think they might just be in budget let’s see what we can do. 

Ive already went overboard on extraction. I’ve got a hyper stealth 8” silent fan and 800mm mountain air filter really up for the job. 

Wouldnt be possible increasing the extraction really so need to knock some lights off. 

2 people like this

if it's out of budget buy 1 to replace a single 600watt hps. There is nothing better in the world of led at those prices and with the support if needed.

Toke...

1 person likes this

Just now, tokenroll said:

if it's out of budget buy 1 to replace a single 600watt hps. There is nothing better in the world of led at those prices and with the support if needed.

Toke...

Yeah that’s half the reason I want to get an led off him for the support. 

1 person likes this

@Ne5 when you put one beside your 600w hps your going to scratch your head for awhile. Good luck and have fun.

Toke...

1 person likes this

Just now, tokenroll said:

@Ne5 when you put one beside your 600w hps your going to scratch your head for awhile. Good luck and have fun.

Toke...

Haha why’s that?

1 person likes this

It's fecking bright lol. So don't look at it. WARNING Brail implanted on your retina is not fun lol well once or twice.

Toke...

3 people like this

lol I’ll make that mistake daily then I’m clumsy at the best of times!!

1 person likes this