Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tokenroll

Your Best Photos Of Plants Grown Under DIYLEDUK kits

238 posts in this topic

Sweet Seeds - Black Jack - Clone Roots After 8 Days in the Cloner. Lights used 6 X single row samsung l06 strips @ 25 watts and light 18 inches above clone tops.

large.5f19aba0c0ee2_SweetSeeds-BlackJack-CloneRootsIn8Days.jpg

14 people like this

:offtopic:

Saw this shot and have been going through your albums @tokenroll you take beautiful pictures and have beautiful plants.

greenie

3 people like this

i must apologise to diyled for not posting many pics ..weird times is all i can say ..but ive taken the time to readjust the tent and get the scope 220 v1 as high as i can and been toning down the wattage ..finally getting close to getting it right then i got a thrip infestation whilst at another location ..one thing after another ..so where am i at now? i think i got it sussed ..a year of fried plants and disasters is coming good ..finally getting the fatness back to the buds and resin out the hoo hah ..

much happier sight allround these days ..even the shittiest of shittiest seeds ..yes you medicann ...og kush should be fat and chunky not a spindly piece of shit ..is starting to form big buds ..a good sign .plus having the light right at the top of the tent allows stuff like nevs haze to stretch to its hearts content ..

large.IMG_4203.JPGlarge.IMG_4202.JPGlarge.IMG_4201.JPGlarge.IMG_4200.JPGlarge.IMG_4197.JPGlarge.IMG_4196.JPG

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Big no till pot for you in theyre mate all day long.

You and the soil would benefit the amount you get through playing around.

Edited by icki
2 people like this

Plants growing under 16 x Samsung lo6 single row strips running at a total of 100 watts and distance from the lights to plants 14inches.

large.5f213fa271e53_HSO-SanBacioGelato-MotherPlant-28-07-2020.jpg

large.5f21366c2a0c0_HSO-VelvetOctane-MotherPlantToppedOnce.jpg

9 people like this

12 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Plants growing under 16 x Samsung lo6 single row strips running at a total of 100 watts and distance from the lights to plants 14inches.

large.5f213fa271e53_HSO-SanBacioGelato-MotherPlant-28-07-2020.jpg

large.5f21366c2a0c0_HSO-VelvetOctane-MotherPlantToppedOnce.jpg

Looking good Toke, loads of nodes on the SBG :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 7/1/2020 at 10:01 AM, grooving said:

Lockdown multi-strain grow #2! Last grow before I pack up for a year and consider how "no till" will work in my loft space.

Just one light this time ready for flowering midsummer!  Scope 375W V1 on 20/4.  50cm above canopy, pulling 300W from the wall, +400 umols in centre.  Week 6 or so vegging.  One more pot on to 6.5l finals and then time to ScrOG with Blumats taking over the watering.  There's some horticultural sharp sand on top to try and control springtails that come in with the Ecothrive coco.

Ugorg Noname x5 and then one of each Bodhi's Bingo Pajamas, Ken Estes' Bay 11, Blueberry, Apex High Collective's Ju ju.

Currently on a daily feed of 3ml A&B, 2ml universal traces, 5ml root tonic.

large.5efb20f2bf57e_202006299Vegging.jpeg

@grooving nice girls, i use the same saucers for my 6.5l pots there a mare to overwater when stoned. lol 

oh by the way i here you mention  Apex High Collective's Ju ju and my brain switched on, i have a pack of about 35 juju that apex sent me about 6 plus years ago, along with a few others like lemongrass and black widow, the 1s i put to germ never popped. any info on how the ju ju smokes ? its a cross of swazi redbeard and durben from what i can remember, i love my sativas me. :skin_up:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
1 person likes this

large.5f2183d6e9e45_HSO-Sherbinski-SunriseSherbert-ToppedOnceandPottedUpTo5lPot-29-07-2020.jpg

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

Plants growing under 16 x Samsung lo6 single row strips running at a total of 100 watts and distance from the lights to plants 14inches. Got 7 HSO strains on the go atm so will be more photos to follow but will stick to 1 per strain.

large.5f21899b3aa80_HSO-BlueDreamCBD-ToppedOnceAndPottedUpTo5lPotReadyToFlower-29-07-2020.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
8 people like this

Dinafem Orange Juice and Underground Seeds Collective's Sour'Kush - 7 weeks 12/12 @285w

large.02082020SK2a.jpglarge.02082020SK1a.jpglarge.02082020OrangeJuice2a.jpglarge.02082020OrangeJuice1a.jpg

9 people like this

large.DSC00384-edit.jpg

large.DSC00382-edit.jpg

10 people like this

All these L.E.D buds/grows look top shelf they really do :yep: some great growers here on 420 that’s for sure.

Here is that monster Killer Skunk plant grew for my first L.E.D grow at harvest day before the chop...

large.E6FF7F0F-B619-4EDD-8E2B-CE036C776D58.jpeg

Exceeded all my expectations that’s for sure, thanks @diyleduk for showing me the light...:wassnnme:

9 people like this

55 minutes ago, Notorious B.U.D said:

All these L.E.D buds/grows look top shelf they really do :yep: some great growers here on 420 that’s for sure.

Here is that monster Killer Skunk plant grew for my first L.E.D grow at harvest day before the chop...

Exceeded all my expectations that’s for sure, thanks @diyleduk for showing me the light...:wassnnme:

I like what you did there.... twice :D

1 person likes this