Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Slurricane

37 posts in this topic

Anyone tried this strain? Just bought some seed going off the hype on insta, going to give them a try anyways & see if i get anything decent. Any feedback from anyone thats grew it would be ace.

Thanks

2 people like this

i just seen them on choice, £199 for 12 in house genetics seeds...they were slurricane ix to be exact.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, craigfjyp said:

i just seen them on choice, £199 for 12 in house genetics seeds...they were slurricane ix to be exact.

That's a steep price for any bean imo 

:yinyang:

8 people like this

I’ve done there black cherry punch very nice plants can’t remeber the yield from them but done well. Absolutely covered in frost so anything to go by there going to be good mate 

3 people like this

Yeah, I got some of those in a promo a year or so ago. Nice smoke, decent yield 

large.DSC00778.JPG

13 people like this

I enjoy this strain and have just started flowering a mother. Really vibrant berry flavour, and the most trichomed buds I have ever seen, bar none. The sample I tried was a bit racey so I'd be tempted to let it go a bit longer for a more balanced hybrid effect. Got to be one of the best for extracting - can hardly see the bud for the triches! 

I've found that she's a light feeder in veg and hates any hint of cold roots, keep them warm! Responds well to LST and supercropping. 

All the best

4 people like this

9 hours ago, craigfjyp said:

Thats the ones m8 i should have put ix in the title, my bad lol 

6 hours ago, Barry Quest said:

I enjoy this strain and have just started flowering a mother. Really vibrant berry flavour, and the most trichomed buds I have ever seen, bar none. The sample I tried was a bit racey so I'd be tempted to let it go a bit longer for a more balanced hybrid effect. Got to be one of the best for extracting - can hardly see the bud for the triches! 

I've found that she's a light feeder in veg and hates any hint of cold roots, keep them warm! Responds well to LST and supercropping. 

All the best

Thanks for your info man, you've got me excited!!

4 people like this

Archive has his own version of Slurricane F1s using his dosidos male.

They are a quarter of the price, as a fuck you to In House for all the unworked dosidos crosses they released.

5 people like this

57 minutes ago, Bubbles Depot said:

Archive has his own version of Slurricane F1s using his dosidos male.

They are a quarter of the price, as a fuck you to In House for all the unworked dosidos crosses they released.

Really? Because all his other dosido crosses are similarly priced to in house. Seems everybody selling Cali flavours is in the 150-250 range (no price fixing or anything lol

3 people like this

18 minutes ago, Breezus said:

Really? Because all his other dosido crosses are similarly priced to in house. Seems everybody selling Cali flavours is in the 150-250 range (no price fixing or anything lol

Yeah he just priced the Slurricane at $60 to undermine the hype for In House's release.

2 people like this

lol bit of a harsh thing to do but hey its business I guess and better for us the buyers. Deffo will be trying some in house genetics at some point this year. When I get looking at their stuff on instagram I always come across other stunning plants I'd also like to try. Is so many out there though will never get to try them all. 

2 people like this

one seed company i wont be trying is in house genetics .

fuck em .

4 people like this

2 hours ago, catfish said:

one seed company i wont be trying is in house genetics .

fuck em .

Can you expand on that? You gonna leave us all hanging like that lol.

For me the crucial element in the value-for-money issue is whether or not a breeder will let their fems go individually, pick and mix style, or whether they insist on selling whole packs.

I might be prepared to pay 20 quid or more for a seed if I can then take cuttings and eventually get a stash jar's worth of bud, but for the breeder to try foisting 10, 12 even 15 on us, that's a different matter.

4 people like this

Apologies for being off topic, just seen the topic title and had to comment. I there really a strain called slurricane ? :unsure:

Worst strain name ever, sounds like the headline a tabloid newspaper would use if a hurricane hit a sewage treatment works.

Sounds delicious, where can I get some ?

Do people actually think these strain names through ? :unsure:

Edited by Boojum
3 people like this