Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Smokebelch

Ocean Grown Cookies, Dinamed and More - Multi Strain Dinafem Flower Show.

270 posts in this topic

All 4 of the OGC are up above the dirt, most of the others are up and I am only waiting on the Dinamed and Remo Chemo. I will get some photos with my proper camera later.

5 people like this

12 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

All 4 of the OGC are up above the dirt, most of the others are up and I am only waiting on the Dinamed and Remo Chemo. I will get some photos with my proper camera later.

4/4 that's what we like to hear  ;)

Let the games begin  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

3 people like this

On 19/02/2019 at 9:25 AM, Freax said:

@Smokebelch Loving the use of the tv box as a heater, genius idea dude :yep:

I used to use my ps3 brother lol

Never failed ;)

All the best 

Mark..

3 people like this

All 4 OGC are up, the one with the yellow cotyledons had the seed shell stuck on top, I had to gently manipulate it off.

large.A53342AE-20B9-404B-86DF-0A7A2AD0380A.jpeg

The Remo Chemo has finally germinated, the seed shell was stuck on top but I managed to remove it this morning. The Dinamed came up but has stalled so I don’t think it will make it. Everything else is up and looking ok.

large.DED20230-C648-48E1-B700-3212F8E86561.jpeg

Edited by Smokebelch
13 people like this

All up apart from the DinaMed  :yep:

Did she make it brother @Smokebelch?

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

1 person likes this

@Dinafem-MarkUnfortunately not dude, luckily I planted a spare OGC so it’s going to be 4 of those getting flowered which is great as this is primarily an OGC test diary.

Do you have anymore details on what we are growing Mark? The first set of leaves are fat so I am guessing indica leaning.

I will do a proper update with some photos tomorrow.

3 people like this

@Smokebelch how long or big are you going to grow these Remo Chemo out before flip?. The Remo Chemo seedlings I have here where good and strong. I was looking for the more bubba pheno and going by what I seen documented elsewhere it's the little short indica leaning one (which stinks), so I binned all stretchy buggers as I don't have the height needed to do them justice. Be interesting to see how yours develop.

Toke...

3 people like this

@tokenrollI will probably veg them for around 6 weeks, I want to flower them in 6.5 litre pots and would be aiming for an average of 2.5oz off each plant. I ran one Remo before and it was potent head banging gear, it was very nice. 

I have 9 little seedlings under a T5 light which are all looking ok. I have a week off work next week so I will be getting the tent ready with a new 400w Mh bulb ready to veg them up nice and big.

Ocean Grown Cookies are vigorous with two of them really going for it.

large.AA556164-3504-473F-A817-327CC5C39EDE.jpeg

Front row is Remo Chemo, Gorilla, Bubba Kush. The two Purps#1 at the back.

large.27813DF6-9F71-48B9-8531-DB30DCDD3997.jpeg

All 9 plants under T5 lights.

large.5671F683-CA2D-4B79-933C-4CDEFAD9DEE1.jpeg

12 people like this

off to a great start brother belch, awesome strain selection. the cloud evo may get over heated when this one is done lol

good luck with the grow.  :smokin:

sam

4 people like this

On 25/02/2019 at 7:09 PM, Smokebelch said:

Do you have anymore details on what we are growing Mark?

It's OG kush x Girl scout cookies :yep:

I'll get a full description up tomorrow buddy with our new cookie family strain  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
3 people like this

@samhighCheers dude, oh yes, I think the evo will be getting hammered this year for sure.

@Dinafem-MarkCheers for the info dude, it’s obvious really but sometimes I am oblivious to the obvious. I have now read the blurb on Dinafems website and it sounds really nice as does the Blueberry Cookies. 

Its 13 days since the seeds popped and so far things are going very well, I have 9 green, healthy and vigorous little plants which I will be potting up into 1 litre pots over the next couple of days.

9 healthy little Dinafem plants

large.P1180428.jpg

large.P1180430.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
11 people like this

The 4 Ocean Grown Cookies are green, healthy and vigorous and are all similar looking at the moment. Typically for Dinafem the genetics seem good with fuss free germination and healthy seedlings, I am looking forwards to seeing what this new strain is capable of.

Ocean Grown Cookies

large.P1180410.jpg

large.P1180413.jpg

10 people like this

I am so happy I have 2 healthy Purps#1 plants in the mix, I love this strain so much I need to have a big stash of her buds in my flower collection and these 2 little plants are looking awesome. I am loving the fat indica leaves and I am hoping to get some more warm custard pouring inducing buds from these 2.

Purps#1

large.P1180416.jpg

large.P1180418.jpg

8 people like this

The Gorrilla and Bubba Kush are looking nice and vigorous, the Gorilla is really going for it, the Remo Chemo is a little bit behind the rest as it took a while longer to germinate.

Remo, Gorilla, Bubba Kush

large.P1180420.jpg

large.P1180425.jpg

10 people like this

3 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

I am hoping to get some more warm custard pouring inducing buds from these 2.

grow looks fabulous

but your killing me with the custard reference my purps 1 are on day 53 im trying to be patient dam it. lol    

sam

4 people like this