Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Russjackell

Guerilla growing guilt

23 posts in this topic

Now and again I bump into my old weed dealer in the high street, it’s a kind of nod, “alrite” kind of mutual greeting. Then an uncomfortable pause where I don’t ask to arrange a purchase, really don’t wanna say “sorry mate I got kilner jars full o better than that” which is why I’ve not bought weed off you since July last year but waddya say? Bigger problems to have but I feel kinda guilty. Well, sort of 

5 people like this

Why the guilt you've paid some one for your product even if it's only your elecy company or the breaders company. ( if ya done a gg)  and you have by far a better product. It's this time of year I'm paying 15 a g down here and it's not even green (ffs). Hopefully I'll have sorted this by the end of the summer months ready to be stocked next winter. Don't feel guilty @Russjackell feel proud. You've got a new skill and hobby that saves you hundreds 

1 person likes this

Here ya go

Image result for camouflage quilt

11 people like this

shouldn't feel guilty, should be proud your off that merry go round of good, sometimes good and shitty weed lol

much healthier when you know whats going in to your weed buddy, chin up, shoulders back and think im self sufficient lol.

4 people like this

No need to feel bad at all.

4 people like this

1 hour ago, Russjackell said:

kinda guilty

You should have shown him yours and said that you get that for £10 a gram and look at the quality and then walked off. :P

He would have spun out

Never feel guilty of someone making money off people 

2 people like this

Is most weed £10 per gram these days?

2 people like this

you shouldent feel any guilt at all mate .....   if anything  you should be proud to of been able to grow your own supply... and know  where its grown ...  what went into it... and how well it was cared for and cured etc .....  if it was me ... i would of given him enough for a good joint  and said ....  " there ya go mate ...  see how good THIS  stuff is " 

5 people like this

1 hour ago, bubbleguppie said:

this time of year I'm paying 15 a g down here and it's not even green (ffs). 

That's £52.50 for an eighth. Outrageous.    

You need to get growing dude. It costs less than 80p per gram all in, seeds, compost, nutes, electricity.

4 people like this

2 hours ago, bubbleguppie said:

You've got a new skill and hobby that saves you hundreds  Thousands..... in my case

Corrected that @bubbleguppie

My friend's son down south is making a killing on internet weed with all sorts of exotic names, he's only 17 and he's amassing a fortune...£60/Henry...

Outrageous...how the world is turning

6 people like this

1 hour ago, vortex said:

you shouldent feel any guilt at all mate .....   if anything  you should be proud to of been able to grow your own supply... and know  where its grown ...  what went into it... and how well it was cared for and cured etc .....  if it was me ... i would of given him enough for a good joint  and said ....  " there ya go mate ...  see how good THIS  stuff is " 

I know what your saying, and all is true. He’s just a really nice guy. Will chuck a couple buds at him tho, from “my mate who grows”

4 people like this

im on a shity island hence paying preniums man it sucks in summer it varries from a 10er to 15 depending who my mate sees and yes @Absurdist i do i justr need for it to get to aprial time so i can go out in my green house garden, @Punts thanks for that dude and yes thousands is more like it. Oh welll lets hope for a good dry sumemr again with not to high a humidity and ill get cracking. @Russjackell thats decent of you re chucking him a few buds from "your mates grows ;) "

1 person likes this

Just now, bubbleguppie said:

Oh welll lets hope for a good dry sumemr again with not to high a humidity and ill get cracking.

Not me, I want it to rain every Thursday morning from 01:00 - 03:00 proper downpour...I lost 19 plants to the drought last year...

2 people like this

At £10 for 0.9g it's easy to under (over?) cut him and put better deals out there. You'd soon have all his customers ;)

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

Is most weed £10 per gram these days?

£20 in London, that's why I grow my own. 

10 hours ago, Punts said:

My friend's son down south is making a killing on internet weed with all sorts of exotic names, he's only 17 and he's amassing a fortune...£60/Henry...

Sounds like he's a dealer then and only 17 - does he have a big zombie knife too? :badass:

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

At £10 for 0.9g it's easy to under (over?) cut him and put better deals out there. You'd soon have all his customers ;)

But that would make @Russjackell a street dealer, in need of another zombie knife. :headpain:

What happened to "Dont tell, smell, sell? :no:

2 people like this