Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hip Priest

Any Fall fans in?

Favourite tracks/albums/Peel sessions etc?

Edited by Owderb
MOVED OUT OF NEW MEMBERS FORUM
1 person likes this

Count me in mate...I know it's a cover but I love this...

3 people like this

3 people like this

It has to be

The Fall, Totally Wired.

3 people like this

Sing harpy.

:)

1 person likes this

Blindness, Bill is dead, Telephone Thing, Winter,The Classical, Bury Pts 1/ &3, Container Drivers. Far too many to mention! Picked up a copy of Renegade, his autobiography, in a charity shop the other week, hilarious  and bizzare, sadly missed is MES.

3 people like this

Uh.

Mark e Smith ah

Frightened comes to mind, such a great bass and I remember every word like its a poem. I sweated a lot you could feel the violence. lol was gonna write other great lines in the song but honestly every fucking line is such a classic. I feel trapped by mutual affection and I don't know how to use freedom. 

Bill is dead is another I really started to love before he passed away. And telephone thing is another I like a lot. One which doesn't have his usual genius of lyrics but I still like would be LA. Big new prinz.

Honestly I used to absolutely hate the fall when I was younger. Much like I hated Bob Dylan lol . Now I consider both such genius song writers. Another great song writer who I think is over looked as a drunk is Shane Macgowan. Also don't think he will be around much longer sadly, looked really bad in recent photos. Was terrible to see Mark E Smith in a wheelchair and to go out like that. Love his sense of humour as well lol he doesn't give a fuck. My dad has seen the fall quite a few times over the years but never went with him. Said has been a few times where there would be fights in the crowd or mark himself getting into fights with people lol .