Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

Red Mandarine F1 Fast Version® [New2019]

31.png

Red Mandarine F1 Fast Version®

75.jpg

Our first red-flowered photoperiod-dependent strain. This is the resulting hybrid from the cross between our Red Poison Auto® (SWS39) and a photoperiod-dependent elite clone of Tangie (California Orange x Skunk hybrid) from a rare and unusual purple-flowered phenotype, with a sensational intense mandarine taste and aroma.
This strain develops resinous and productive buds with beautiful red flowers that are ready to harvest in just 7-8 weeks.
The aroma of Red Mandarine F1 Fast Version® (SWS79) is probably the most exquisite among all the red-flowered strains in the market, featuring a powerful sweet and mandarine citrus aroma with fresh hints of blue cypress. An ideal plant for top quality highly aromatic extractions with a gorgeous appearance for the reddish and rosy tones of its resin.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS79
Indica: 55% / Sativa: 45%
THC: 17-20% · CBD: 0,1%
Indoor Yield: 400-500 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 350-550 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 7-8 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: mid to late September

35.png

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
18 people like this

well these need to be ordered, nice to see a red strain that aint an auto.

Toke...

5 people like this

32.png

Super Launching Promo!!!!!!
GIFT

Today with the purchase of Red Mandarine F1 Fast Version® (SWS79) in our online or physical store, you'll get an official Sweet Seeds® T-shirt with the 3+1 package and T-shirt and a Grinder with the 5+2!! https://sweetseeds.es/en/red-mandarine-f1-fast-version/

Also, we have a contest in our social networks. 
Check these links:

Facebook, Instagram y Twitter.

u4jchina.gif

*Promotion valid until tomorrow 12:00 (GMT+1) in countries where Sweet Seeds® makes direct shipments

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
9 people like this

bank of sweet seeds will  be hammered ,,,this looks a beauty ..

3 people like this

c`mon its gotta be a red caramel soon surely ..

4 people like this

Am still waitin on a red psicodelicia :yep:

But red manderine looks lush as fuck

3 people like this

Saw these on you site few days ago. I love an Orangey strain. I notice it's the latest fast version though but still gonna give them a go outdoors

2 people like this

That looks and sounds the business. Just in time as I think I miss labelled my Creme Manderine mum and have now lost her :yinyang:

2 people like this

It's a pretty plant in the picture ,an unusual colour . Might be a good choice for the impatient grower too . 

The tangie plant used in the cross ,I wonder what it was like ? .I grew some Tangie crosses and they were sizeable plants. I liked the bud but fluffy flowers. Wasn't the yield I was hoping for ,and very sativa leaning and I haven't patience ! 

Edited by Michael Luchóg
2 people like this

Some pictures of the great Red Mandarine F1 FV®

;)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg