Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Timbuds373

StarDawg maybe stunted

18 posts in this topic

Yes over in the grow diaries, just updated:skin_up:

In general, I would suggest -> plant in light mix and then transplant in a bigger container with all mix. 

However, the problem you face has to do with temperature. This was a February grow, meaning that perhaps you have an air temperature of 20-25 Celsius, but the soil is more close to the outdoor temperature. place an electric blanket on the floor to heat up the medium next time.

if you were growing now (July) you will notice exactly the opposite. it would be the pineapple express that shows all kinds of problems. Stardawg is mostly Sativa, it needs a higher soil temperature to grow, whereas indicas prefer a colder medium to germinate.

I take advantage of this when I grow tall plants (sativas), since my tent is not so tall. I start in January, I do not heat the medium (only the air is heated by the lights) and with a bit of LST I naturally stunt the plants to a manageable height.

i kept my two stunted plants and they are slowly coming round, one is as old as my bluematic, but still hasnt flowered but it is slowly growing into a rela plant just very slowly