Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Pau176

Recommendations for quick harvest Autos

Hello folks 

My grow tent has been empty now for 2 weeks and I’m missing the daily routine of caring for my babies. 

I have searched and read a couple of threads from the past but wanted to know what autos people are currently growing. 

I’m looking for a strain that is quick to harvest and not too bushy and small.

I’m attempting 6 autos in a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.0 grow tent. I will be tying down the main stems so I think it’s doable with the correct strain. 

I’ve been smoking cheese and skunk for 3 months so looking for something different.

Any recommendations would be most appreciated. 

Gracias 

Edited by Pau176

Hey pal , Dutch passion Colorado cookies was a good smoke and grows well when trained ! Not to big or small.

I had one pheno finish in 9 weeks and I've had others take 11-13 weeks 

That's a good one to try id say 

All the best pal

2 hours ago, Autofatman said:

Hey pal , Dutch passion Colorado cookies was a good smoke and grows well when trained ! Not to big or small.

I had one pheno finish in 9 weeks and I've had others take 11-13 weeks 

That's a good one to try id say 

All the best pal

Thanks mate. I’ll take a look at that later. Anybody else got any suggestions? 

6 hours ago, Pau176 said:

quick to harvest and not too bushy and small.

See thats quite hard one as Indica's which you probably know are small and bushy and tend finish that bit quicker , Sour Crack  from  Mephisto Genetics is meant to be be super fast for example  but small and bushy not what you want.

" Mephisto Genetics found it to be THE FASTEST auto they have ever grown..(and believe us they have grown A LOT of autos over the years). "

As autos are all from seed and grown under different lights /setups/ environments with different skilled growers and usually in low numbers, i dont think most end users opinions  are going to give you much relevant info to be honest. If you did one or 2 it hardly gives you a real appreciation of the different phenos does it ....

I personally find Dinafem and Mephisto genetics to both be pretty honest, (it also helps they grown out a fuck ton of them)  On there write ups in regards to Finishing times provided your growing inside with a dialed in environment adequate light over 18/6 light hours.

I'd stay away from XL ones  as yeah they are bigger and better yield butt take longer as a result IME.

Good luck with whatever you choose :yinyang:

that being said Auto Blue Kush .... who doesn't like OG or Blueberry

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Pau176 said:

Thanks mate. I’ll take a look at that later. Anybody else got any suggestions? 

mephisto sour crack down in 56 days i believe, great hash plant aswell, not a massive plant but seems to give a great smoke/yield :thumsup:

1 person likes this