Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

THEDANK

Stardog from seed

16 posts in this topic

Anyone know of a good stardawg strain from

seed (fem).

on same note has anyone grown black skull stardawg? Seems to be the only one on attitude seeds and quite cheap for a pack 

Top dawg seeds did the original? Not sure if they are still available.? 

Peace

lil d

Don't buy any of the half arsed hacks. If you can't get top dawgs version (aka the original) then buy some thigh and like Roadawg from Karma. 

2 hours ago, lildaveham said:

Top dawg seeds did the original? Not sure if they are still available.? 

Peace

lil d

They are, but they ain't cheap.  The guys in birmingham have a few of the well known top dawg strains listed in stock.

Thanks for the info guys will get to hunting for the these seeds as I really fancy having a go at it. 

I think Stardawg is seriously over rated...just like the uk cheese is:chains:

3 people like this

2 hours ago, mr rhino said:

Stardawg I can get, I bought two oz last year, still got some left I'm so bored of it...

Cheese is diff matter tho...

*shocked gasp*

:eek:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, mr rhino said:

I wouldn't say eiether is overated if you have tried real deal.  I  hear this same comment every time stardawg is mentioned ! Imo it might not be the bud of the century but its still better than most of the hacks going about. It usually goes for a premimum rate on street  and I think thats more the problem, overpayment. I wouldn't pay for it but I do really enjoy smoking it

Peace

Edited by Kickstand
5 people like this

Gota say the stardog ive come across wasnt anything special.

Think the stuff thats commercially grown cant be the real deal.

Stardawg I grew myself is my current favourite, very psychoactive effects and a bit speedy, keeps me up at night if late at night.

2 people like this

Uk cheese is a hell of a plant really. Just everyone's sick of it/it's no longer cool. 

Stardawg is decent. It's not the most exotic but it is really strong. The effects aren't my favourite but all in.... It's well above average for street weed. It's a good plant as well from a growers perspective. 

3 people like this

4 hours ago, mr rhino said:

I love my cheese, not smoked a decent cheese strain for about a year.

stardawg I like as I get it from my local guy, it’s really potent and smelly, reminds me of a cheese high and after two or three doobies I’m half asleep (just like the cheese does for me) I like that buzz

Edited by THEDANK

Just got myself some stardawg recently after being bored of cheese as i have done it in the past for ever. 

Ive only heard good things about it and the one I smoked (the babies I have are from it) was spot on.

Stardawg done the rounds lately not my cup of tea I like my Indica, having said that I did do the trick and was very strong, just not a fan of having a smoke and pranging all night like you’ve just done stims haha

1 person likes this

Stardawg is great if you get the right pheno, i grew dinachem which is stardawg x chem 91 September harvest:), imo this pheno was stardawg leaning and kicks your arse big time large.IMG_4633.JPGlarge.IMG_4581.JPGlarge.IMG_4582.JPGlarge.IMG_4243.JPGlarge.IMG_4580.JPG

15 people like this