Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FarmerPalmersNT

Spannabis 2019 - clubs? Anyone going?

16 posts in this topic

Finally booked myself a flight and hotel, going up on the thursday and coming back on the sunday. :D Didn't get round to it last year so looking forward to it! There were 4 of us but it's now looking possible I'll be heading over on my own, unless one of my mates can persuade their other halves its an essential spend (it very clearly is).

Anyone else going this year?

I'm looking for club recommendations from folks that have been recently. I've got a bit overwhelmed with the options tbh. Been looking on weedmaps and talking with a few, but I know the scene changes fast so hoping someone's been recently-ish and can give some up to date advice!

The show is looking very good this year in terms of talks and presentations, plus some decent trade stands too. Mostly I'm looking forward to consuming heroic quantities of cannabis and crawling around park Guell off my nut. :D 

9 people like this

Great event. Have a good trip mate. 

Deffo get to WEflowers association. Great club, really friendly people. Amazing hash & good prices. HQ always good to check out during spannabis, usually meet some cool growers & breeders chilling in there. 

4 people like this

Cheers mate - will check that out.

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:22 PM, FarmerPalmersNT said:

park Guell off my nut. :D 

more than happy to do this....again:rofl::thumsup:

Superb!! :D

I fancy Spannabis one year. It won't be this year tho'. Does it move about the country? Like to Madrid?

I have use of a fantastic apartment in Madrid owed by a rich American ex-girl friend.

An Easyjet flight and free accommodation could make for a cheap break.

3 people like this

@bearukc Ive read the Madrid event has been cancelled this year.    There are a few different events in Bilbao & Malaga. 

1 person likes this

...and Sevilla, but Barcelona is the biggie.

2 people like this

Return flights from Luton are £60, Manchester £140, Birmingham £260 if anyone is looking for direct flights but they will go up quick as it gets closer

Owd

1 person likes this

Leeds Bradford direct to Malaga is quite cheap usually about £60 also, with easyjet , although this time went from Manchester (never again) with Ryanair. Got back Tuesday and need another week to recoup..

1 person likes this

See you there and dont forget to come and say hello on the Ugorg booth 212 :)

Owd

5 people like this

Forgive my ignorance, but there are coffee-shops in Spain now?

Just now, MyDisplayName2000 said:

Forgive my ignorance, but there are coffee-shops in Spain now?

Social clubs that allow the members to purchase the crop grown on their behalf, but yeah, there are. Plenty.

1 person likes this

The missus keeps asking to go to Spain. I avoid it as I always thought it was just a Brits on the piss destination. Could have went this year. Damn. How did I miss that?

I like the odd drink but seeing hundreds of fellow Brits getting hammered and aggressive makes me want to head to the hills.

Home from home as it were.

Guess I'll see you next year.

@MyDisplayName2000

go to Barcelona not Benidorm. These are private members clubs, you won't see any gangs of stag dos necking jagerbombs haha 

& not like Amsterdam where you gotta buy a drink every place you sit down and go home with piles from the hard chairs. Can sit in the associations in barca all day, free wifi, pool tables, ps4 Xbox, great menus, comfy sofas. Love it ! 

I used to take my own green and use the rosin presses in some of the associations. Gave me tutorials and free advice. 

2 people like this