Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joey21

Any tips ir trick for a first timer

Hi, iv been given a small plant by a mate, he got it from a friend but he dosnt smoke so gave it me. It’s a single very small shoot at the min with a couple of tiny leaves sprouting, It’s Only about 50mm tall. 

However iv never grown weed before have zero kit and not untending to buy any for 1 plant. 

Just after some very basic tips like how often to water, what sort of pot and soil to use, when to harvest etc. To get the best weed given the lack of UV lighting and kit 

Thanks for any advice :) 

without getting a light and other kit for it there is no point trying to grow it might as well bin it.

or get a light of some sort to keep it alive and look at starting an outdoor crop nearer the time  :) 

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, doobie01 said:

Ok thanks man I I get a UV light how Long do I leave under for lee day or is it 24/7?

How long do I leave it under for per day or is it 24/7 ? ——— sorry I’m roasted 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Joey21 said:

How long do I leave it under for per day or is it 24/7 ? ——— sorry I’m roasted 

18 hours lights on 6 hours lights off for about 8 weeks this is the veg period

Then 12 hours lights on 12 hours lights off for 8-9 weeks this is the flower period

1 person likes this

you dont need a uv light m8 and any lightsource will keep it "alive" but if you are serious about starting and want a smoke from it then i would first find a little space that you can contain it in like a small wardrobe, paint inside white  get it kitted out with a small extraction fan and filter and a led growlight well worth for the inital investment costs and start your journey into ditching your dealer and growing your own.

for the price of a couple of weeks smoking you could get a nice little setup going on 18/6  when you flip to 12/12 your 10 to 12 weeks away from smoking your own weed.

dont tell anyone your growing and then when you have done a full run and have produced a nice bag of bud have a joint with someone and ask them what they think of it if they dont know you grew it you will get an honest answer ;)

2 people like this