Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Autofatman

Fast buds zkittlez - problems

35 posts in this topic

Hello my fellow growers , it's been a while! Just wondering if someone could help me identify a problem with these please :)

Were at about bang on week 7 , abit behind as slow growth due to my extraction pissing about and temps dropping , this was in very early flower tho.

About a week or 2 ago I've noticed a fair few spots on them , I was feeding cal mag but now stopped it as I've heard bad results using it in flower. I just don't know if I'm over feeding or underfeeding as I've got burnt looking tips on a few colas .

Looking at them yellowing from bottom up I'm thinking is it underfeeding?

I'm currently at 2.5ml plant magic bloom to 1.5m of grow per liter of water which my ec is 0.2 on the tap after left for 24-48 hours. Temps are at 22 off 25-28 on , humidity around 50% . Heat Matt for warm roots too. Soil is plant magic supreme .

I've noticed that the new plant magic bloom I've got is like piss water. 

Also a few dark looking stones in the bottom when I shake it ? Is the normal lol

Here's a few pictures , I keep a wet and dry cycle too as learnt from the main  man him self  Blackpoolbouncer .

Any help would be appreciated , a big thank you in advance :)

Atb!

Zkittlez No1

1y0mr6.jpg

2hs2blw.jpg

16absiq.jpg

2ccxh14.jpg

Zkittlez no2

2czvfjo.jpg

jutrap.jpg

2upx08x.jpg

Do you have a probe to see what temp your roots are sitting at and what temp your water/feed is at? Asking because I see a water container sitting beside a radiator - I've fed too warm before and had a nute lockout, which throws up all sorts of confusing signs.

Hope you get it sorted mate! :v:

Edited - I just read these are autos - I have no experience with autos at all.

Edited by Slugums
3 people like this

Cheers for that pal , I do have a probe in the roof which I'll grab soon! It's just my bedroom is at 16c which its usually 19/22 so I don't bother checking my water temps .

So this time I thought warm the water a little before I feed them , it all ways feels really cold just before a feed anyway lol. 

Thanks for your input agen buddie !

I'll get the probe soon! 

Atb

1 person likes this

When I`ve fucked up my feeding schedule and they get hungry, mine looked exactly like yours mate.

3 people like this

Thanks buddie , I was thinking that as only on 2.5mkll of bloom per liter.

I've given the big one 4ml now see how she goes !

Thanks Agen 

Atb!

How dry is your dry cycle? Have they dried out at all or shown any wilt before watering.

atb

3 people like this

Just to throw my two pence worth in @Autofatman I'm thinking it could be a potassium deficiency, it starts at the tips and edges of the leaves which can then curl, go crispy and look burnt.

I've not used Oldtimers Bloom for a couple of years, but from what I've read on here, looking at your plants and the (unopened) bottle I recently got, it does look weak as piss compared to how it used to be, which got me thinking, maybe they've tweaked it so you now need to buy a bottle of Oldtimers PK to get through flowering?

Just throwing that out there as I'll be using it on my current grow, and yes, they've fleeced more money out of me for something we originally didn't need :yinyang:

2 people like this

at week 7 of an auto and in flower , i don't think you need to be adding Grow in aswell m8, Nute burn for sure id say m8, i keep adding calmag at low doses through till 1 week before :thumsup:

3 people like this

That'll teach me for not reading properly :unsure: Yeah like @itsmeithink says you shouldn't really need grow nutes 7 weeks in, although nitrogen toxicity generally claws the leaf tips down whereas yours, for the most part, curl up

2 people like this

31 minutes ago, Serpent said:

That'll teach me for not reading properly :unsure: Yeah like @itsmeithink says you shouldn't really need grow nutes 7 weeks in, although nitrogen toxicity generally claws the leaf tips down whereas yours, for the most part, curl up

Took me 2 reads minimum to spot it lol :yep:

2 people like this

Hello everyone!

@golf.007the 2 plants in pictures have never wilted only for a over water around 4 weeks old pal ,  good shout tho as maybe could be but haven't had wilting when it's been dry.

@Serpent hey buddie that's what I could be thinking as it's on leaf edges , unfortunately I've fed grow this feed but been reading up on the zkittlez auto it's suppose to be a heavy feeders , suppose that's gene depending..

I'm thinking of switching nutes but I'm not sure what to try as I've only ever used plant magic , never had a problem with the old tac .

@itsmeithink

I was really high when I posted this pal so stuff probs all over the shop aha!

I've stuck to 0.5-1ml per liter of calmag to see if that helps at all :)

Sorry guys!

Atb!

Edited by Autofatman
Sorry guys! Thanks for the help , much appreciated!
2 people like this

I'm not familiar with the strain @Autofatman but if folk are saying they're known to be heavy feeders, you might have answered your own question and OT Bloom just isn't cutting it?

Well I'm going to see how I get on with my current grow using Oldtimers, they've been OK in veg, just needed to add a bit of CalMag, but if something is missing during flower (I'm only 11 days in), I might look at switching. I fancy trying Mills, and I've also got 500ml bottles of Remo's Grow, Bloom & Micro, but as I say, I'm going to see how this grow goes as I've had cracking results with OT in the past.

Hopefully you'll get your plants through this sticky spot and good luck bud :yep:

Edited by Serpent
1 person likes this

@Serpent

Hey pal , yeah I'm thinking it's just too weak , due to I'm having to use cal-mag with the grow nutes too .

a bottle I got 2 years ago or more off a dusty shelf in a grow shop done wonders for me! 5oz+ plants everytime now I'm just making 2.5..

She was thick and dark , as that ran out I got a new bottle which was like piss lol

Always having problems with it or its just me not feeding enough of the stuff .

I do try to under feed or get it as close to spot on as I can.

Just every grow I do now allways sees problems in early flower.

I would like to hear how u get on with it pal , most likely just me tho haha lol

All the best buddie and thank you! Let's hope I can pull a nice batch off ;)

1 person likes this

Well I'm just coming up to 2 weeks in flower so I'm going to start bloom next feed @Autofatman so lets see how it goes, there's a link to my current diary in my sig if you want to see how it goes.

1 person likes this

On 16/01/2019 at 3:20 PM, Serpent said:

Just to throw my two pence worth in @Autofatman I'm thinking it could be a potassium deficiency, it starts at the tips and edges of the leaves which can then curl, go crispy and look burnt.

I've not used Oldtimers Bloom for a couple of years, but from what I've read on here, looking at your plants and the (unopened) bottle I recently got, it does look weak as piss compared to how it used to be, which got me thinking, maybe they've tweaked it so you now need to buy a bottle of Oldtimers PK to get through flowering?

Just throwing that out there as I'll be using it on my current grow, and yes, they've fleeced more money out of me for something we originally didn't need :yinyang:

I hope they haven't changed it again, I just checked my new unopened bloom bottle and it looks really dark as normal but won't be happy next buy if its gone weak and pk is required as an alongside buy, just another way to fleece the consumer so I will just boycott and change nutes. The granules I bought came in a bag instead of a tub this time aswell so aside from cutting costs I hope nothings changed with them an all.  

1 person likes this