Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hullcity420

Hi all thanks for having me just after some info on canna nutes I use them the full line a-b , rhizo , cannazyme , boost and pk recently bought some buddhas tree pk to replace the canna one as a friend is getting good results also said try emerald harvest honey chome just wondering if you can add that or anything else to get tastier weed thanks in advance happy smoking 

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the site, not a hydro grower personally so can't help directly

1 person likes this

Ok thanks man 

Hello and welcome!

I'm sure you'll be given any advice you need over in the Hydroponics sub-forum. Have a read through and if you can't find the info just jump straight in and ask. 

:bong:

1 person likes this

Hey man welcome & good luck with the grow.

welcome, plenty of info on here. good luck man. :yinyang:

Thanks everyone happy smoking :)