Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

KuJa

Hemp CBD Strains?

29 posts in this topic

After a succesful season in my new guriella site that I've set up, i'm now looking into making my own hemp oil for this year coming. I'm struggling to find any where that supplies CBD rich, low thc genetics that would perform well in our temperate climate. Maybe i'm asking for too much? but If any body could point me in the right direction of strains to look out for I would be grateful. Cheers

1 person likes this

Have a look at Dinafem, they have a good selection...:yep:

:oldtoker:

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Have a look at Dinafem, they have a good selection...:yep:

:oldtoker:

Cheers Stu, I'll have a look :yep:

1 person likes this

also

There is a dinafem thread too

Edited by elmer budd
added info
2 people like this

Just now, elmer budd said:

also

Cheers for the link mate.

I should add I'm looking for a very low thc count, ideally less than 1%. I've just found a hungarian company that are offering what i'm looking for but they seem to be out of stock on all seeds...

Dioicous

Cannabis Sativa/Indica – mostly Sativa

Indoor/Outdoor

Yield: 350-500 g/m2

Height: Out: 250-300 cm, in: 100-175 cm

Flowering: 60-65 day

Harvest: oct.

Continental/Mediterran

CBD: 8%

THC: 0.2%

Taste: Lemon, Earthly

Bingo! Dinamed looks like the strain I'm after. Cheers guys

3 people like this

sorry, misread post

Edited by elmer budd

Just now, elmer budd said:

sorry, misread post

No worries bud :yep: I used an alcohol extraction last year on my female plants but wanted to experiement with a cbd rich strain to see how the effects differ.

1 person likes this

I'm interested in this CBD topic also.

Mrs Oliffe is a non-toker (and knows little of my guerilla antics :ninja:) but has been using commercial cbd oil in the last few months to control migraines...... with remarkable results I might add!

She is now 'sold' on the benefits of our favourite plant (well, as far as cbd is concerned).....so, and somewhat cunningly on my part, I have convinced her to let me grow some "high cbd low thc strains" this summer in the garden :toldya:

I have researched this and purchased Dinamed and some other Dinafem cbd strains with higher thc levels :naughty: such as; early amnesia cbd and white widdow auto cbd. I have also purchased Seedsman cheese and cream cbd which sounds amazing at 15% thc and cbd :guitar:

Sorry to hijack this thread @KuJabut I have a couple of questions for the community:

1. For high cbd but v.low thc (<0.5%) outdoor strains, Dinamed sems to be the best available (according to marketing blurb) but with a bit more research the 'Super cbdx' breeder sounds amazing (too good to be true?) - anyone tried any of their 30+ cbd super strains? Uk outdoors?

2. @panik - anything you can recommend of your own genetics cbd specific that may be coming up soon? I'm interested in low/med/high THC but high CBD strains. Whilst Dinafem and Seedsman are superb, RGSC is the breeder I most respect so i'm hoping you have some cbd outdoor genetics in the pipeline....... or there are others' seeds you would recommend for the UK?

Edited by Oliffe
Spelling
2 people like this

You all know you can buy these flowers on the UK high street, right?  Usually Swiss, quality looks and smells good, I didn't try any cos I had my own, haha.

I mean I am not saying don't grow your own!  Just making you aware its an option.

Edited by elmer budd
1 person likes this

Resin seeds must be worth a mention, they've been making cbd rich seeds for far longer than than any of the big seed banks. Never heard of any of their stuff being grown UK gg though. 

2 people like this

55 minutes ago, Oliffe said:

Mrs Oliffe is a non-toker (and knows little of my guerilla antics :ninja:) but has been using commercial cbd oil in the last few months to control migraines...... with remarkable results I might add!

She is now 'sold' on the benefits of our favourite plant (well, as far as cbd is concerned).....so, and somewhat cunningly on my part, I have convinced her to let me grow some "high cbd low thc strains" this summer in the garden :toldya:

I have researched this and purchased Dinamed and some other Dinafem cbd strains with higher thc levels :naughty: such as; early amnesia cbd and white widdow auto cbd. I have also purchased Seedsman cheese and cream cbd which sounds amazing at 15% thc and cbd :guitar:

Sorry to hijack this thread @KuJabut I have a couple of questions for the community:

1. For high cbd but v.low thc (<0.5%) outdoor strains, Dinamed sems to be the best available (according to marketing blurb) but with a bit more research the 'Super cbdx' breeder sounds amazing (too good to be true?) - anyone tried any of their 30+ cbd super strains? Uk outdoors?

2. @panik - anything you can recommend of your own genetics cbd specific that may be coming up soon? I'm interested in low/med/high THC but high CBD strains. Whilst Dinafem and Seedsman are superb, RGSC is the breeder I most respect so i'm hoping you have some cbd outdoor genetics in the pipeline....... or there are others' seeds you would recommend for the UK?

We sell CDB strains on the site mate but not our breeds unfortunately , we havnt quite got the cbd lines running at the min but something we are definitely looking into,.. :yep: 

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Oliffe said:

No worries :yep:

Super cbdx does spark my interest, something i'll be looking into for sure.

It will be interesting to know how you get on this year with the genetics you've chosen.

Hmmm SuperCBDX who are they ? Couldn't see info on any Ratios 

38 minutes ago, Al Swearengen said:

Hmmm SuperCBDX who are they ? Couldn't see info on any Ratios 

SuperCBDx Details

Sex - Fem
Height - Tall - 182 cm
Grow Area - Indoors, outdoors, greenhouse.  The greater the access for root development, the larger the potential plant. There are three physical phenotypes, all produce similar lab test results.
Flowering Time - 9-10 weeks/ Exterior October.
Ratios - 24-26 CBD :  1 THC          24-26:1
Maximum molecular weight production of CBD 17+ %, highest CBD production yet discovered.
Yield - Interior 500gr per m2  /  Exterior 250-400gr per m2
Genetics - 50/50 Indica/Sativa
Medicinal Level - 100%

large.rsz_1dsads.jpg.ee1ca5b32c1bc11679b

Edited by KuJa
added photo