Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mabbade

Yellow Leaves

Hi, 

After entering the flowering stage my plant started to yellow and get brown im the edges. I can’t figure out what’s going on. Please help me identify and (if possible) solve this. Many thanks!1582x3a.jpg

Hello (and welcome), I can't really be of much help but if you can give a few more details someone with a bit more knowledge might pop along. Soil/coco/hydro, lights, nutes, temps? Anything might help! Best of luck :yep:

Hi, thanks for your comment.

I’m using soil, 1000w led in 1.20x1.20x2m tent.

Ph is 7 and the nuts I’m using are from Hesi (tnt, bloom).

Temperatures are around 23C inside the grow, it’s pretty cold here since the last 20 days.

Edited by mabbade
Add information

The spots look like it might need a bit of calcium, add a bit of calmag to your feed or give it a one off, I usually only add it once a week, I’ve never used Hesi but most plant foods are shy on calcium. If you’ve just switched the stretch might have deprived it of nitrogen hence the yellowing.

plant magic calmag has a bit of nitrogen in it to !

Edited by Tepzad
1 person likes this

i'm in a soft water area cant grow without adding cal/mag, shows up once you start flowering half the plant dead by week 4

1 person likes this

How close have you got the panel mate out of interest

1 hour ago, Autobud said:

How close have you got the panel mate out of interest

It’s like 80cm from the plants mate.

4 hours ago, Tepzad said:

The spots look like it might need a bit of calcium, add a bit of calmag to your feed or give it a one off, I usually only add it once a week, I’ve never used Hesi but most plant foods are shy on calcium. If you’ve just switched the stretch might have deprived it of nitrogen hence the yellowing.

plant magic calmag has a bit of nitrogen in it to !

Thanks for the tips!

this morning I went to a local shop and found the CalMag.. just gave the girls a dosage, let's see how it will work.. Thanks for all the answers guys!

Temperatures are around 23C inside the grow, it’s pretty cold here since the last 20 days.

I would be addressing these temps first.they`re good for lights off but too cold by 5 degrees if its lights on temp.

Tenchie.