Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

trichomehi

I have to confess

34 posts in this topic

I really like watching strickly come dancing when I'm stoned, there i said it. When I'm straight i cannot stand it, its so over the top, which i think is what makes it so good when I'm stoned. Come to think about it all these reality shows are watchable when im stoned. Umm something to think about, maybe the producers are all stoned when they make these programmes,  certainly explain Cheryl Cole. 

4 people like this

3 Hail Mary's.

7 people like this

1 hour ago, trichomehi said:

I really like watching strickly come dancing when I'm stoned, there i said it. When I'm straight i cannot stand it, its so over the top, which i think is what makes it so good when I'm stoned. Come to think about it all these reality shows are watchable when im stoned. Umm something to think about, maybe the producers are all stoned when they make these programmes,  certainly explain Cheryl Cole. 

Nah mate, its just because changing channels  takes soooo much effort when you're stoned.....

6 people like this

14 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

Nah mate, its just because changing channels  takes soooo much effort when you're stoned.....

I know what you mean mate but I would make a special effort I would rather sit in the dark than watch that

11 people like this

Il watch any old shyt when im buzzing, star wars/trek, that potter fucker, iv sat here looking at the bollox :doh:

dj.......

2 people like this

23 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

I know what you mean mate but I would make a special effort I would rather sit in the dark than watch that

Totally agree, it's about having some fucking dignity.

Flavia and Vincent's Argentine Tango in 06 will, however, be with me forever.

:stoned: She is sooo lovely.

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
2 people like this

2 hours ago, *DJ* said:

Il watch any old shyt when im buzzing, star wars/trek, that potter fucker, iv sat here looking at the bollox :doh:

dj.......

Fucking luv a bit of potter when I'm stoned as fuck, dunno why and them Percy Jackson films fucking great when your block up on a day off lol

Been my guilty secret that has, but when there's folk admitting to watch fucking strictly.. lol

Well.. potter don't seem as bad now lol

7 people like this

gave up tv 15 years ago, i just cant fecking stand it any more

its ALL shite

sorry, just really hate tv and what it does to people who watch it regularly .. :bong:

ben and holly was the last good thing i watch on tv ..apart from the old Sherlock Holmes films

edit to add stuff

Edited by twigs
4 people like this

@Dodgee

What's your thoughts on Historical strictly watching? Is there a time frame after which it's forgiven, do you reckon? Or does warrant the death of a thousand Sectumsempra?

*waves imaginary wand Argentinianly"

Ya big wuss :P

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
1 person likes this

Anime (sounds better than cartoons lol) is my guilty pleasure when stoned.

2 people like this

Just now, Mugwuffin said:

Anime (sounds better than cartoons lol) is my guilty pleasure when stoned.

Rick & Morty for the win.

I don't think that's even Anime it's just a proper cartoon like lol

@j.o.i.n.t

Nah sorry mate. Historical watching is even worse.  I mean you might accidentally land on a channel and inadvertently watch a few moments strictly.. (present tense)

But watching old episodes!?!? That aren't being aired like right now? This minute??

That would mean you went LOOKING for that shit.

And THAT is INEXCUSABLE

lollol

8 people like this

@Dodgee

It's much, much worse then that. I did classes for a few months after I saw that.... I'm shite at it! lol

Still, there was me and 2 other blokes - and they were puffs - 20odd women.. Would you like to continue mocking now, sir? *handkerchief slap*

lol

Expelliarmus!!

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
4 people like this

Just now, j.o.i.n.t said:

@Dodgee

It's much, much worse then that. I did classes for a few months after I saw that.... I'm shite at it! lol

Still, there was me and 2 other blokes - and they were puffs. Would you like to continue mocking now, sir? *handkerchief slap*

lol

Ahhh ..

But did you make eye contact??

That's your last saving grace here bro ..

If eye contact was made then I'm afraid it's off to the pirates house for you, time for your pink feather initiation.. 

Don't be scared, just bite the pillow good lad, the worse bit is the "spread" stu sticks on afterwards too "celebrate" your membership.

(Whether that's literal or a euphemism it's not good either way issit lol )

Fwiw even Rachel Riley being on wasn't enough for me to watch. 

And I'd watch shit dry as long as Rachel was in the background .

5 people like this

Thank god im not the only one...

1 person likes this

@Dodgee

Uh huh. Well, when I was looking at their feet. :smug:

....Sclub 7 Fan I see, too.  Nice one :D

(she is a stunning woman - she's probably even more lovely now...be mid 30's? peak! )

Ps. watch the damn video properly. It's amazing. its 2.50. tell me its shit. go on. :D

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
1 person likes this