Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Arthur Mix

Healthy rips fierce my thoughts compared to mighty

17 posts in this topic

I have been using vapes for many years now , my first one was vapour eyes which had a halogen bulb,jam jar and whip lol I still have that and it works .. Since then I went on a vape journey with Magic flight launch box which does the job . Then I got a solo which I still have , then an eq which I also still have there are also vital and Xmax offerings which I find lacking .. my usual go to vapes now are the dynavap , sublimator and mighty ..  A friend of mine last year got the smaller healthy rips fury which impressed me no end .. When I heard they would do a bigger model with a replaceable battery I was all ears ... The mighty is a good solid vape , but has no user repalaceable battery it's doable but voids any warranty ..  

So onto the healthy rips fierce it seems solid and nicely made , has an adjustable timer and temp from 160 up to 221 c .. The time it takes to heat up is pretty fast like 55 seconds from cold to 221c ... I dont think it's pure convection as there is always some conduction ... Saying this the fierce seems to hold flavour a bit more than the mighty ..The warranty they offer is quite good one year free replacement and lifetime half price replacement .. I hear their service if needed is on point ...I paid for this its not a freebie..:yinyang:

As usual I do not use the vape as they intended I reduce the bowl size using a screen.. I do this when I use a bong as it rips the load efficiently and it still a nice flavour .. It does not matter which vape you get after a few hits it always a bit popcorn tasting but not when micro doses...

Imho the fierce is a no brainier compared to mighty side by side I prefer the fierce .. This may make storz and Bickel up their game maybe lol 

bellow are some pics comparing it to mighty size ...

large.DE137624-0AC7-4171-987D-0295E56B9E41.jpeglarge.B892590B-0744-4157-8A15-D52EB6EB9564.jpeg

The native mouthpiece  for fierce ..

large.828683EB-839F-4330-A1AA-E5C436F432E4.jpeg

water pipe adaptor ..

large.D1902624-73CD-4DA0-A3A8-CEF8D094E24A.jpeg

The capsules for pre loading and the glass accessories ..

large.8120D55C-9744-4496-9D29-167F66A4013F.jpeg

This shows how to reduce bowl size for single rips ...

large.DEEF1AE4-0344-4AF1-9971-86B9195E57C0.jpeg

The removable battery and bay ...

large.B91EE8F9-699F-487C-9D78-F4E600356AA1.jpeglarge.AE78F56C-4432-44C3-8BDA-E94E4F5D4934.jpeg

this is shows heat up time , first pic set 200c then bumped up ..

large.67AC73D6-3F50-4698-AE34-0C8AA2503A3B.jpeglarge.DEB4B534-24F1-46CF-9741-A8746CD41845.jpeg

Thats it for now till next time take it easy....:oldtoker:

Edited by Arthur Mix
10 people like this

it looks a solid piece of kit too ,am i right in sayin it doesnt feel like cheap plastic ?

1 person likes this

@vince noir rock n roll star The body is zichronium irc the mouthpiece is plastic as is the holder but imo better quality plastic than mighty and it’s well away from heat source where as mighty is not :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

have to say a cheap feeling plastic always puts me off 

1 person likes this

Says the ascent user lol  know what you mean , but so far no issues as the glass mouthpiece connects and goes inside the plastic holder that’s away fro the heat. I had to send my ascent back as it tasted ofsilicon after many many burn offs with visable unknown vapour noticeable but vape fiend swapped it for solo no questions :oldtoker:

Looks good - I still love my boundless cfx, but it certainly feels like plastic! Don't really vape enough dry herb to warrant another one now, but that looks like it'd be a contender if I'm ever tempted.

1 person likes this

I also have one of these vapes and agree wholeheartedly with @Arthur Mix it’s brill, no pissing about with bags and the ease of use means it’s literaly loaded, heated up and done within a few mins. When I first got it I was very pleasently suprised at how hard it hits at full heat but have now settled on 180c-190c for a few mins of tasty vapour then bumped to 220c for the last min to get the last cannabinoids. It’s s very easy to clean too with a cotton bud and a little iso. 

Peace

lil d

2 people like this

Nice review mate, I'm torn between this and the Boundless Tera....currently got a Davinci IQ but it just doesn't hit hard enough really.

2 people like this

Ive just traded my pax for a fury 2. Ive had well into double figures of vapes and the little fury impressed me. I can imagine the fierce is a step up from that! 

My current 'in rotation' vapes are vapcap, enano and tubo evic. Soon to be a fury2! 

@cypher79 on puffitup they do tear downs on vapes , they did an early Tera was dubious tape on the heater . I think the new one has it removed maybe v3 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Arthur Mix said:

@cypher79 on puffitup they do tear downs on vapes , they did an early Tera was dubious tape on the heater . I think the new one has it removed maybe v3 

Yeah it seems Boundless got their shit together with the v3 Tera.... probably gonna go with the Fierce tbh, where did you actually get yours from mate? The only 2 uk vendors I could find selling it are both out of stock.

@cypher79 I got it direct from healthy rips with the deal they ran before new year..vaposhop may have them now maybe in eu..:oldtoker:

1 person likes this

Been using it daily my sublimatior only been used for dabs lol   The mighty has not been on since I got the fierce although I still use a vapvap. I find using a screen in the stem is good for small rips . I use max temp and it hits hard but fairly smooth ..

the pics from a screen reduced load .

large.C59032E4-3095-484E-BB1B-CF94C7F1DDCE.jpeglarge.95F81596-EA0F-4338-ACDB-5FF3373AF3CB.jpeg

thats it for now till next time take it easy..:oldtoker:

6 people like this

I'm still rocking and enjoying my original model Solo, could it be 6-7 years old? Must get my bong adapter out again and get chonging on a rig . 

Nice one Arthur 

Enjoy Mon 

Al 

Edited by Al Swearengen
2 people like this

Just now, Al Swearengen said:

enjoying my original model Solo,

Hi buddy, hope you're well...

Still got the original solo as well, bit younger than yours at about five and a half years and ever so slightly battered...(it's had me that way a few times...:rofl:)

Have you changed the battery yet as vapefiend does a more powerful one, it charges quicker and lasts longer?

If you do, one of the retaining screws on the base needs to be reverse soldered, bastards thought they could keep me out...:taz:

Mine has been relegated to the reserve shelf now as I've had the Solo 2 for a while, smaller with a lighter draw than the original and altogether better.

(and the stems fit both, as do the chargers - unusual in this moneygrabbing age)  Recommend it if you intend to upgrade any time...

atb

stu  :oldtoker: