Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gemgrow

Sad leaves

Hi there, looking for some help on what may be wrong with my plants. Some leaves look very strange, see images below. They pick back up but then others go like this, almost like they are being rated down one side of the leaf but no sign of pests!

I am growing in coco, fabric pots, 600w hps, have done 2 weeks cuttings/seedlings am now on second week veg. Transplanted into bigger pots last night not that this means anything as the leaves have been like this for a couple weeks.

Feed bucket stays in my Grow room that I built (1.2x1.2x1.9) so not cold feed. 

Also looking for advice whether I should start stress training at all, if so what method and how do you recommend?

thanks in advance

large.BF1C3856-FAB9-43E9-8613-6195AB9FB290.jpeglarge.7C4A65C4-01E0-4D1D-A512-A4A07B8CEA19.jpeglarge.0DDAF517-9101-4DA4-BC5B-F72389FCF6A9.jpeg

Sorry I can't help you with the problem but I will say this: Don't add an additional stress until you've solved whatever issue this is.  Stress training should only be carried out when your plants are healthy.

Fabric pots are great but they dry out quickly.  Are you sure they aren't just thirsty?  How's your PH?  Are you feeding already as coco provides very little nutrition.  I assume you're feeding the necessary amounts at this stage.