Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gemgrow

Leaves Shrivelled Look Eaten!

Can someone help with what this may be?

some of my leaves look very strange, almost look like they’re being eaten but no signs of pests at all! They have done two weeks seedlings, now into 2nd week veg. 

Can you post a few pics to show folks what you're describing?

If you have bother posting, there is a helpful thread close to the bottom of the main page that explains how to do it.

Failing that, can you describe what you mean by "look very strange" - if brown spotted etc. where? Near edges of leaves, on tips, just on the upper leaves, all over, only on the low leaves. etc... as much detail as you can and it'll help folks steer you right!

Good luck! :v:

1 person likes this

I once ate a lasagne in my sleep, never my plants though.  Just saying:unsure:

2 people like this

Sorry, I was meant to put in pics!!large.BF1C3856-FAB9-43E9-8613-6195AB9FB290.jpeglarge.7C4A65C4-01E0-4D1D-A512-A4A07B8CEA19.jpeglarge.0DDAF517-9101-4DA4-BC5B-F72389FCF6A9.jpeg

1 person likes this

OK, I see the post is in the sponsor support section - either repost in the Problem Solver section or ask a mod to port this thread over there.

When you get it in the help thread - include info on what medium you are growing in, what feed/amounts, and, if you are in coco, what ph and ec your feed is at, keeping in mind that all feed should be given at 22c or as close as you can to that.

At a guess, without any info, it could be temps causing a lock out, or, only if you are in coco, a ph imbalance causing a nute lock out... Just a pure guess and nothing else!

You should get some help when this shows up in the problem solver section...

Good luck bud! :v:

1 person likes this

Sorry, I was meant to put in pics!!large.BF1C3856-FAB9-43E9-8613-6195AB9FB290.jpeglarge.7C4A65C4-01E0-4D1D-A512-A4A07B8CEA19.jpeglarge.0DDAF517-9101-4DA4-BC5B-F72389FCF6A9.jpeg

Sorry, going from what @Slugums has said (thank you) can someone please move this post across?