Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

58mike

A greeting and a cry for help

Hello all. I just joined the site today and I'm looking forward to learning from you all. 

I've done a few grows now but from the little I've read I am nowhere near getting what I should from my grows. The site is quite daunting. I'm looking for help and the first thing I was looking at is LED lights potentially but I'd really like tips on everything. Is there anywhere I could post to get help or would I have to break it down into each section such as lighting etc? 

Thanks and hi! 

Welcome and hello mate,  remember practice makes perfect but if you cant wait hit the search function and i imagine all will be answered, :skin_up:

Hello and welcome!  I know nothing about LEDs but try posting in the LED section - there are plenty of helpful folks and loads of info around. 

Get stuck in :bong:

1 person likes this

Hey mate, welcome to the forum. Led lights are a really hard to work out. I had the same issue as you trying to work out which ones were suitable becuase almost every website has affiliations to manufacturers and are biased. I guess the first thing to start with is your budget and go from there. I own a Mars hydro, viparspecrta and hlg quantum boards. I dipped my toe in with the Mars hydro, then went further with a vipar and finally when I knew I needed to grow for the rest of my life went with hlg quantum boards.

I find the Mars and vipar decent and I haven't had the quantum boards that long but am already seeing a difference with flowering which I won't go into in this post.

Good luck with trying to work out what's good for you mate.

Alright there @58mike

As far as led’s are concerned all you need to know is @diyleduk .

Have a look mate, it is very much worth every penny.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang: