Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jrelax

This must be very safe metod use cannabis? Vaporizer + Bong

Posted (edited)

Hello

sorry for the shaky picture.

I did drink 2much vodka last night.  Im so nervous and shaky today .  

New year party you understund

I try today my Vaporizer with a little mini Bong 20cm.

This was the most clean taste and fresh i ever try.

large_32.JPG

Effect is good also,  Little more Cleaner than only vape.

Maybe start doing this 50% of time ,  it can save lungs alot i think.

WHAT do you think?

yeah sorry for that bad bad picture,   i cant take better.   im so shaky today

What is this metod called?   i have bong with vaporizer,  i have bong adapter, then vaporizer trhu a bong with water.    Maybe   BUBBLE VAPE?   i dont know

please tell if you know

Edited by jrelax

Have you got a cousin called Vapefire mate?

11 people like this

48 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

Have you got a cousin called Vapefire mate?

Hello man.

No i dont know any of that nick.

Im Danish,  is he Danish too?

I dont have any cousins that vape nothing that i know,  also no one use Cannabis of them.    They are boring people  lol

Congratulations you have discovered vaping through water  :bong:

Maybe a gong or a vong or a wong or a nong would help make that a lil' easier (and safer) lol - not sure from the pic tbh looks like you got lucky and found a bowl that works OK with your vape already  :thumsup:

Lots of dirt cheap glass on DHGate now btw if glass is your thing 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Hippie on hill said:

Congratulations you have discovered vaping through water  :bong:

Maybe a gong or a vong or a wong or a nong would help make that a lil' easier (and safer) lol - not sure from the pic tbh looks like you got lucky and found a bowl that works OK with your vape already  :thumsup:

Lots of dirt cheap glass on DHGate now btw if glass is your thing 

thanx,  i think this is extra safe :)

thanx for the DHGate tip.,  i have buy there before electric stuff i remember now,  they was cheap.

I like cheap glass that works.

I got one nice brand bong for about 100euro

i got two no name bongs for 12 and 24 euro.  These are better for me.

Yes i like to buy glass soon,    1 more of something i show in picture and have already,  always good have reserve.     also  i want buy,  two other , these i want little bigger,  about medium size, 30-35cm  ,also one with perculator

I will check out DHGate

PEACE

Edited by jrelax
1 person likes this

I feel bad now lol

Don't go on dhgate , the fab eggs and fancy recyclers on there keep calling to me to buy one for my vape collection.

I don't think it's gonna stop 'til my GAS is satisfied :)

I know this sounds counter intuitive and a bit of a wrong un but try it without any water in the bong 

I'm sure you lose a little flavour to the water 

Legend has it that cranberry juice does something good to the vapour so some say they get higher with it in the bong as well as it being slightly flavoured and staying clean for longer.

if you've got a soda stream, chilled fizzy water is good too ;)

I was put of at first using a water adapter for my vape I was sure was going to loose half the vape and flavour but it's pretty much residual. It really helps cut down my coughing reaction and puts a bit of cooling  moisture back into that hot dry air I'm toking on. It doesn't taste like a bong either, tastes clean 

1 person likes this

Salutations JRelax,

On 1/1/2019 at 10:13 AM, jrelax said:

This was the most clean taste and fresh i ever try.

Then you should feel delighted at the idea that there's more conditioning ways still awaiting exploration:

Moreover lets consider that "Hot Dry Air Ovenizers" come with a "CHEAT" effect not even directly related to trichomes, portable or otherwise:  less noble substances from non-specialized vegetal tissue contribute with a SELF-VILIFYING boost effect which may also include systematic pesticides, etc., while trichome glands represent mother nature's ultimate pro-cannabic form of convenient packing where noble substances are being collected at the site of genesis on a molecular basis (e.g. perfectly filtered at an unbeatable cost).  So, please consider this later option calls for the "Shortest Path of Least Transformation" which reduces/eliminates "baking" between inhalations instead of fake.

YMMV.

Good day, have fun!!  :hippy:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i cure 60% of my weed very well

always about 10% goes of to early.  You must taste and things  already in beginning almost.

Then 20% goes of after that.

10% last times before everything is perfekt.

60% LEFT  and perfekt to start enjoy  most of the times.

i think the first 40% i use before the herbs are perfect cured after 5-6 months  jar time  is good try do the vape thru the bong with water also.

Extra safety to try protect lungs

Edited by jrelax