Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jacket

LUMII Black Super Lumens

I've been using the Lumii black ballasts electronic ballasts for a while now with 250w and 400w bulbs and they've never let me down. However, I'm a little intrigued by the 'super lumen' setting above the 600w level. From what I can find on the web, this increases the power delivered to the bulb by 10% (660W) which results in a 5-10% increase in output. A 600w bulb should produce 90000 lumens at rated power but could possibly produce a little over 96000 lumens assuming an increase of 7%. This would be suitable for a 1.2m grow space assuming a minimum requirement of 60000 lumens per meter squared for flower.

Does anyone have any info/experience on this?

1 person likes this

600watt is good for a metre or a 1.2metre tent. Some run a 1000w in a 1.2metre.

660watts will

be fine in a 1.2m

be fine in a 1m as well as long as fans can handle it and hottest months might be a little hot

don't super lumen metal halide lamps  tho, only HPS bulbs. 

ive blown a few metal halides by cranking them up to super lumen setting

2 people like this