Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jrelax

jrelax grows lots of different new 2018 genetics from Seedsman

23 posts in this topic

One more thing , i must tell exactly so no one missunderstuud me

I had 50% germratio with other seeds brands

With  Seedsman i have 90% germratio

When i boost them with BioBizz green bottle i have 100% germratio  and also fast start. 

This is extra good .  One grow trick i found out.

If you do exactly as me.

Cheap and safe boost tip

Good luck all

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, jrelax said:

One more thing , i must tell exactly so no one missunderstuud me

I had 50% germratio with other seeds brands

With  Seedsman i have 90% germratio

Loads of folk here get 100% germ rate without any so called boosts so if you are only getting 50% normally its something you are doing wrong, unless all the seeds you buy are shite in the first place and I doubt that, so 90% is nothing special

Owd,

Edited by Owderb
3 people like this

44 minutes ago, Owderb said:

Loads of folk here get 100% germ rate without any so called boosts so if you are only getting 50% normally its something you are doing wrong, unless all the seeds you buy are shite in the first place and I doubt that, so 90% is nothing special

Owd,

Problem is that lots of people have germ problems.

I have 90% success .

Latest 100% success.

Do the same thing.  Take fotos also.

Talk is so easy

Anyway  THE main positive thing is they pop out so fast and green from start without light .

This is because my growtrick  , biobizz thing.

I have couple more tricks.

Trust me. i Dont tell them if this is making people angry.

I try be nice here and help only.

GODDAMN

Also i wonder  is all this im do here offtopic? 

Helpdesk Seedsman ?

I dont work for this company, i dont even got sponsors.     Im totally private person.

I cant help this company at all.

All i can do for Seedsman here is show my grow and tell about it.

In good and bad ways.  I do and tell how it is without shame. I dont manipulate or tell stories here.

What you see is true and i tell how it goes true

Edited by jrelax
1 person likes this

Well. hope not having a prob here, seem some text removed or edited, so i cant read all, but readin last post i can take a idea.. just a tip from my thinkings to help you.. perhaps your way to say your XPs you are being a too exaggerated or repetitive in things that would be obvious without needing to specify this. And maybe this getting a vision that you're promoting brands. Even i thinking in the first time i see you in ICMAG, and needed confirm with office, yeah you not a Seedsman rep. So i think you are a very passionate when you writing. :smokin:  In the other, plants looking cute!!

2 people like this

On 28/12/2018 at 8:38 PM, jrelax said:

i WILL try make them purple also.   Flush with very cold water and put little ice on top maybe last 2days,   if there is any  better ideas? Please tell :)

Doing that will just stop them drinking full stop...will shock them..

Lower the lights out period temperature during the last 2-3 weeks flowering, low night temps usually brings out the purple:yinyang:

3 people like this

It is nice to see enthusiasm , its better I find to just document what you do with no claims just pics and info :oldtoker: 

2 people like this

18 hours ago, goldie_2007 said:

Doing that will just stop them drinking full stop...will shock them..

Lower the lights out period temperature during the last 2-3 weeks flowering, low night temps usually brings out the purple:yinyang:

Yes i think same.. just shocking last days.. to get purple need doing before, and yeah down temps is the best way.. winter grows are ideally for it.. im playing 11-22Cº between all winter months, and roots a little unhappy going around under 15, it shows because they no longer drink so fast.. so need found a good balance between cool/roots... :bong:

1 person likes this

we dont have any problems here :)

Today i choose to have the 4 last.    Why kill and throw away goodlooking plants?

I repotted also the last two today from coco plugs to 11l dirtpots

large.5c2e2c256776a_repottingcocoplugsto11ldirtpotsc-c-cbdandcriticalpurplekush(1).JPG

Hard see them yet  hehe.

Give me one week i show how they grow :)

Yes also i use to cut out the net in my cocoplugs before transplant them to bigger pots.

I have done this, and let the net also sit.

What i find is that the plugs starts grow and make big roots faster.  This saves 4-7 days to harvest.

This is good way get more bigger plants, and also less electric because faster to harvest

I take a Scissor and cut out that very very gently.

Good trick

large.5c2e2c28dcfd9_repottingcocoplugsto11ldirtpotsc-c-cbdandcriticalpurplekush(2).JPG

Thats the net round coco plugs, i take this off everytime now before transplant in to dirt pots

Thanx for watching my grow.

I be back with more info and pictures about couple days

See ya

take care all

2 people like this