Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lavici

What's The Strongest Hitting Strain You've Ever Had?

62 posts in this topic

Found a few posts on other forums about this and found the replies a really good read so as the title states, what's the strongest hitting strain you've ever had? 

Lavici

2 people like this

Gorilla glue #4

Skywalker og

Cali chemdawg

In that order :)

1 person likes this

A good OG always gets me really quickly. Definitely not a creeper or lacking poke. 

Old white widow not the modern one it's pish

And about 15 years ago I got some of what I was told was nycd that fuckin floored me still the strongest shit joint for joint that I have ever smoked but it was dealer weed so take the strain with a pinch of salt the white widow however came from the grower

Edited by hazy harry

its not a really answerable question unless you have been smoking for 1 year.

memory does not work that way. maybe whats the strongest smoke this year ?

what does strength mean to you ?

is it one that makes you hungry and sleep ?

is it one that keeps you up all night thinking about stuff you may or may not want to think about?

is it one that when you walk into a room you cannot remember what the fuck you were doing in there ?

is it one that  stops you from going to the shop till normality happens again ?

see its not a straight forward question when you consider the different effects of cannabis.

9 people like this

Jack Herer At Cannabis Cup Week 2004 in Amsterdam. Sat me on my arse!! I couldn't finish the joint - two drags and I had to put it down for a few hours. It was a neat house joint from Mellow Yellow and I believe they got their best weed out for Cup Week.

Strongest I tried this year is Lemon Zkittles from a mate. I'll be collecting cuts this week for my own grow. :)

4 people like this

@catfish - good point made mate, not all plants do the same, there are different effects.

I'd have to say it'd be the one which took the effect it had, the furthest.

For me, so far it's either psychosis or og ghost train. So far...still working on adding to that list :)

2 people like this

Strongest canna ive ever had...

Lot#5 the original release was as strong as an ox ! psychedelic and trippy it had me in a right state smoking that stuff for moons on end....rocket fuel lol

Farmer G 

2 people like this

Lot#5 evo for me, it gave me the fear lol

I`m smoking oldtimes now, I was led to believe this was a very strong smoke, but I took them to 9 weeks and it`s bloody lovely, I`ve found my kindred plant lol

2 people like this

see oldtimes or the pheno i had gave me and the missus the utter fears as did lot 5 all them years ago ..the reasons being many fold but it just aint for us ..

the strongest hitting 

malawi 

sweet tooth f2 was powerful 

dreamberry is proper up there too 

i hear no name is a strong un as well ..got seeds not tried yet .

e2a the real strength comes from the rosin imho ..i know some of the real strong weeds dont necessarily make real strong rosins ..blueberry xc99 from seedsman and definately dreamberry from female seeds have made the strongest rosins of the year for me .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
2 people like this

Good to here @ratdog.I scored a pack of Oldtimes on here recently.Im running the C3 thats been in the fridge for near on 8 years and the Oldtimes next.I remember Pezzies (I think thats his tag) C3 years back stunning looking plant.Ive got back into the Indicas lately they stop me going down the pub, which leads to a life of chaos.Apparently if I remember correctly it  was the nearest Indica leaning plant Ot1 created.Did you chop your Oldtimes early then ratdog.

Edited by icki
2 people like this

2 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

see oldtimes or the pheno i had gave me and the missus the utter fears as did lot 5 all them years ago ..the reasons being many fold but it just aint for us ..

the strongest hitting 

malawi 

sweet tooth f2 was powerful 

dreamberry is proper up there too 

i hear no name is a strong un as well ..got seeds not tried yet .

I had a weed break a few years back.I made some noname bubble hash to kick of smoking again.I remember sitting in my bivvy carp fishing, eyes shut wasted with mad kalidoscope patterns running through my head lovely.I stitched the fella up next to me when he asked for a smoke I said eye ive got some shite squidy if ya fancy.He past out:stoned: We  drank his crate of beer in the morning he was none the wiser.So yeah pretty strong the nonames. 

6 people like this

I have some old times x amnesia to pop, I can't wait.  To be honest I cannot wait to smoke anything that can stone me good in whatever way.  Only way that happens usually is with a tolerance break, I am so jealous of all you lovely green fingered stars and your connoisseur cannabis.  I have no idea what I am growing now is like, I only saw a small bud of it.  I can only hope:smokin:

Last really good bud I had was yunnan outdoor, no idea of any other details.  I need to get some seeds...

Edited by elmer budd
fat fingers
1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, icki said:

Did you chop your Oldtimes early then ratdog.

The flowering time given is 7.5-9.5 weeks, I chopped at 9 weeks, I thought it was just 7-9, but at 9 it`s lovely and they seem to finish faster under cmh.

I am a very lucky person as someone has just today gifted me a pack of oldtimes to carry on the search, I fucked up my clones from the last grow and the plants weren`t really in a state to be revegged, so I`m well chuffed :)

5 people like this

The strongest ever for was an Afghan Kush that had a very fruity flavor.

My best buddy smoked it too. We were at a little house party.

I didn't feel a thing for the first 25 minutes, then out of the blue, I saw the corridor lengthen before my eyes, I looked at my friend and he said: "Damn!! did you see that corridor getting longer!"  :eek:

The high lasted for at least 3 hours 

2 people like this