Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHAN

TASTIEST STRAINS OF 2018

32 posts in this topic

24 k gold & ODV3 so far.

The smell of the 24k is just sublime....

1 person likes this

I second - sexbud! Fine flavours

mango sapphire by - HSO also up there 

1 person likes this

Some 8 week cured Critical, dam that stuff was sweet and fruity. Orgasmic

1 person likes this

Critical Jack from dinafem. funnily enough. I put one freebie seed in a grow just to fill a corner and it beat the rest in every way. Strongest lemon flavour I think I've come across. 

Disco biscuit also very nice. Got a lot of different flavours and smells in that lot but all very good. Lots of blues and some cheese influence in them as well but MILES more potent. 

2 people like this

headbanger sold out. Cant get them anywhere. Has anyone done any good skunky bud ?. Daytime smoke , not the kushy couch lock shit. 

I've been doing Some Dutch passion outlaw and humboldt Amherst sour diesel and selected the best phenom from those so far. The best outlaws have a distinctly citrus, cicilian lemon smell flavour with the haze background. 

The asd more sour with a touch of fuel / narcotic smell....trichome laden.

Having read what's been said I'm smiling atm as I also have 10 critical jack dina,  and 10 lemon ziittlez d.p.  just waiting to be popped.

Funnily enough I have 12 reserva privada kosher kush to pop and then select from. Purchased deliberately as it's meant to be one of the very best "good nights sleep" types. 

I've been looking very closely at blue gelato and gorilla ziittlez but I'm waiting on hearing that they're nice and homogenous. I'd want at least a couple of amazing phenos from 10 but couldn't afford for the rest to be average. 

What are the rules / protocol regarding getting / giving cuttings on this site? 

19 minutes ago, Thedoctor6999 said:

What are the rules / protocol regarding getting / giving cuttings on this site? 

It's definate ban I think mate and would be serious backlash against the forum if found allowing to go on as well as general security for everyone concerned 

1 person likes this

Yeah thought as much, glad I asked. 

Although I presume given the wonderfully bizarre country we live in and its laws, seeds would be perfectly acceptable. For "ornamental / souveneir purposes" of course.   Lmao

Edited by Thedoctor6999

Get cuts of randoms, more like get mites of randoms.

Edited by icki
2 people like this

@CHAN

Might want to have a look at El Chapo if you can’t find the headbanger - it’s headbanger x Rez Diesel iirc plug seedbank.

16 hours ago, Thedoctor6999 said:

Yeah thought as much, glad I asked. 

Although I presume given the wonderfully bizarre country we live in and its laws, seeds would be perfectly acceptable. For "ornamental / souveneir purposes" of course.   Lmao

Seeds are decorative ornaments, seedlings is cultivation:hippy:

1 person likes this

On 12/5/2018 at 7:48 AM, buddy13 said:

Black Cherry Punch; tastiest girl I've ever grown....

Heard very good things bout this strain,was it from IHG by any chance?

1 person likes this

yep, but I got luck with the clone fairy:magic:

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, buddy13 said:

yep, but I got luck with the clone fairy:magic:

Whats the yield like mate?

Edited by Hippy

above average to high...

1 person likes this