Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Serpent

The Return Of The Serpent - Killer Kush & Sweet Special FV Comp Diary

388 posts in this topic

Gracias @Punts :yep:

1 person likes this

Great conclusion serpent to a great diary :) sounds like you're enjoying your fruits! What's growing next?? 

3 people like this

Thanks @Openairbud and man, its soo much more enjoyable being your own provider so yes, I certainly am enjoying the fruits of my labour :)

I've not long cracked a couple of auto strains, I wasn't going to do any now I'm using a 600w, but curiosity got the better of me, link in sig to the diary if interested :yep:

5 people like this

@SerpentA quality highly detailed diary from start to finish, I am loving your strain smoke reports. It’s now time to sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labours.

2 people like this

Thanks @Smokebelch and man, the jars have been caned the last few weeks so yes, I'm enjoying the sweet smoke :smokin:

2 people like this

I missed the smoke reports. Both very well done and detailed. Sure you are enjoying the fruits of your labour and i trust ya jars going empty pretty easily when its good puff! lol 

Great job serpent! :punk:

2 people like this

Cheers @G_lab :yep:

2 people like this

Well done Serpent.  Some good reports. :yep: The cold might have extended the flowering period.   Had to add a week or two to some of mine as well.   Yield isn't everything - I rather smoke quality, tasty, organic weed over the double amount of badly flushed dull hydro stuff. 

5 people like this

Thanks @AustrianTokker and agreed, yield isn't everything if you have quality organic weed filling your jars :yep:

Wow, that's quite some read, what a result, cracking stuff ! 

Should keep you going for ooooo a week or two ? :D

Congrats on a fine finish.

Insp.

1 person likes this

lol the jars have certainly been pounded over the last few weeks @Inspiration101 and thanks for the kind words :yep:

1 person likes this

A great diary, and lovely flowers. :hippy:

1 person likes this

Thanks for swinging by @Michael Luchóg :yep:

1 person likes this