Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

the curse of oak island season 6

73 posts in this topic

I hate those two masonic cock-ends. I hope they do find something after one of them dies, fulfilling the curse. I hope that-something that they find is a skeleton of a cock-end templar and they blew another 2 million to realise that.......now that's entertainment.

2 people like this

5xaie1nh9ua21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

2 people like this

what can you tell from sniffin wood ..star alignments and the gait of a man walk .

l5mgkb18oib21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

this show i amazing for its new tecniques in dating stuff ..sniff it ..its old ..viking old ,roman old ,templar old ,noel edmonds old ..old .

2 people like this

_xSIPTsZo2kV9Sans_BZlwGMsrH3lP1hCCAu5ILI

next episode is a doozy ...they find ... a ...hole .

1 person likes this

ive watched a few times   but gets real boring real quick ,,,, they build the programme up  so people expect a fantastic find  at the end .... only to be let down by them finding sod all ... perhaps a bit of wood   etc .......  as for the hoard of roman swords, shields etc ..... how the hell did the romans get it down there so deep ?

ive done  metal detecting  and studied roman stuff for years ,,  and yes ive found  a fair share of good stuff  .... i also know the romans  DID bury  their hoards of broches, coins  swords etc ... ( in the same way  bronze age axheads etc are found in bulk )   but ive  NEVER  EVER  seen the romans dig a fukin great hole 160 foot deep to  shove a few  old swords into ......

hmmmmm  smells VERY  fishy ( unlike the wood  lol )l    ..............   hummmmm,,, it couldent be that  the programme makers  just ran out of ideas and decided to just  dump  something old looking in the mix to keep people watching .......   ........  i was on the understanding all this time the treasure was TEMPLAR .... not fekin roman .... the timescales   a tad out there i think   lol  

Edited by vortex
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, vortex said:

as for the hoard of roman swords, shields etc ..... how the hell did the romans get it down there so deep ?

Are you watching the same show? lol They've found fuck all except a reproduction sword that was found in a 'lake'. lol  

5 hours ago, Saddam said:

Are you watching the same show? lol They've found fuck all except a reproduction sword that was found in a 'lake'. lol  

if you look on page 2 .... half way down theres a post from vince ......

12 minutes ago, vortex said:

if you look on page 2

Maybe you should read page 2. lol 

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, vortex said:

ive watched a few times   but gets real boring real quick ,,,, they build the programme up  so people expect a fantastic find  at the end .... only to be let down by them finding sod all ... perhaps a bit of wood   etc .......  as for the hoard of roman swords, shields etc ..... how the hell did the romans get it down there so deep ?

ive done  metal detecting  and studied roman stuff for years ,,  and yes ive found  a fair share of good stuff  .... i also know the romans  DID bury  their hoards of broches, coins  swords etc ... ( in the same way  bronze age axheads etc are found in bulk )   but ive  NEVER  EVER  seen the romans dig a fukin great hole 160 foot deep to  shove a few  old swords into ......

hmmmmm  smells VERY  fishy ( unlike the wood  lol )l    ..............   hummmmm,,, it couldent be that  the programme makers  just ran out of ideas and decided to just  dump  something old looking in the mix to keep people watching .......   ........  i was on the understanding all this time the treasure was TEMPLAR .... not fekin roman .... the timescales   a tad out there i think   lol  

its all pure fantasy for people to lose 50 mins of their life to drink and drugs ..the whole show seems to be a drinking or spliff game cos who else is going to watch it ?

5 hours ago, Saddam said:

theres always the hope ..those precious 75 second previews at the end of each show ..

25 minutes ago, vortex said:

if you look on page 2 .... half way down theres a post from vince ......

says it all ...lol ..its oak island ..nothing is real ...

9 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Maybe you should read page 2. lol 

spoiler alert ..its not as good as page 3 

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

its all pure fantasy for people to lose 50 mins of their life to drink and drugs ..the whole show seems to be a drinking or spliff game cos who else is going to watch it ?

theres always the hope ..those precious 75 second previews at the end of each show ..

says it all ...lol ..its oak island ..nothing is real ...

spoiler alert ..its not as good as page 3 

no  cos in the sun ... page 3 has the tits    lol 

Poor old Laird Niven! I keep watching cause I'm sure he's going to loose his shit or the will to live at any point now 

1 person likes this

this weeks challenge ,a bong rip for every mention of a box drain ..

1 person likes this

7t3O8VQ_Xqc0yhXlGTsR_RK4d-NDnLF711snkXgK

2 people like this

save yerselves an hour ...they dont find fuck all ..bit of wood ..which they didnt sniff ..and have gone back to digging h8 where the money pit is sposed to be ..so it can only be a week or two away from them actually showing what theyve found ..get yer mud goggles out 

1 person likes this