Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

the curse of oak island season 6

73 posts in this topic

thats not templar old ....thats roman old 

rick-lagina-gary-drayton.jpg

thats a bit of dog shit rick ...

5 people like this

the daily express has just fucked up the whole thing and gone and posted what the treasure actually is  ..history channel wont be happy ...

look away now if you dont want to know what it is .

Roman-420598.jpg

its a roman horde of shields ,swords and all manner of roman artifacts which now re writes canadian history and americans can suck a fat one on the colombus story ..

yep ..typical ..only thing i look forward to on tv fuckin ruined by a shitty uk newspaper ..bastards .

1 person likes this

still watching it just for the bobby dazzler finds 

Funny I heard that the sword shown was proven to be a Victorian era replica :wassnnme:

2 people like this

:unsure:

26 minutes ago, hazy harry said:

Funny I heard that the sword shown was proven to be a Victorian era replica :wassnnme:

It was, way back in 2015. lol  You could list all of their important 'archeological finds' on the back of a postage stamp, do try to keep up Vince. :lookaround:  

The 'Roman Pilum' tip will probably turn out to be  a modern reproduction too.

This show is fucking :wanker:  I only watch it to see how much money those daft cunts are willing to spunk on drilling rigs, machinery hire, inflatable pontoons, professional divers, scientific testing and random expert opinions. 

Can't wait to see this coffer dam fail, because they really haven't thought this through at all. lol  

1 person likes this

Not watched any of it yet myself even tho I am hugely interested in oak island think I even started a thread about it in the dim an distant :g:

But the show always looked kinda half sham to me might gie it a watch through tho at some point

1 person likes this

Just watched the lastest ep, only one bobby dazzler but they did find some wood too......Gazza was showing off his TPF at the beginning, looked like a bit of foil from a christmas cracker.... Could it be another wasted 42 mins of my life.....

1 person likes this

On 12/12/2018 at 11:17 AM, McHazy said:

dammit man your spoiling me ruse ..lol ..doh

1 person likes this

On 12/12/2018 at 0:30 PM, Farmer Fett said:

Just watched the lastest ep, only one bobby dazzler but they did find some wood too......Gazza was showing off his TPF at the beginning, looked like a bit of foil from a christmas cracker.... Could it be another wasted 42 mins of my life.....

no time on oak island is wasted unless your dan blankenship who seems permanently wasted ..

2 people like this

coorrrrr a little heads up for todays oak island se6 ep6 ...

spoiler alert.

they found fuck all again...but in two weeks theres a special where they show you te 90ft stone which means they found the money pit.

2 people like this

heck of a lot of handshakes going on this week ..bit of wood ..no sniffing it as they`ve been told off by the producers for being fuckwits .oh and gazza scores another tpf ..bobby dazzling his way to his own series .

1 person likes this

g31dbkl68h921.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

2 people like this

When they all started he couldn't use a spade for shit so you could be onto something lol

1 person likes this