Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FigmentofFig

Bubblegummer Journal

49 posts in this topic

Ok this plant was originally going to be on the margin of my White Grapefruit journal, but that didnt work out, so now its center stage.

Canna coco

House and garden nutes

Quantum board LEDs

Hempy 5L with holes in the sides like airpots

Plant is looking good so far... I overwatered a bit, which is quite easy to do as I planted direct into the final pot. I under nuted also, starting the EC at .4 which was probably low. I also had the lights up high and on lower intensity. Ive lowered them and cranked them up now. Im gonna not water em for about 3 days at least.

Anyways, heres the first pics... My camera kinda blows sorry.

2 people like this

lol hold on... Gotta figure this out...

FMBA anyone wanna tell me how to post pix?

1 person likes this

Cheers... But i think i have to download firefox now as well...

Holy... Ive got it now ... Here we go day 9 i think... Like 2 days ago.large.20181124_133624-1.jpg

4 people like this

Today. Growth is a bit slow..  But its not just the strain. All my plants are slow. large.20181126_101321-1.jpg

3 people like this

Update on my Bubblegummer. Its a very resilient plant. Very beautiful. Day 19.large.20181201_211706-1.jpg

Edited by FigmentofFig
added day number
4 people like this

First time attempting mainlining.  Cant wait to pop this girl into flower.large.20181203_154139-1.jpglarge.20181203_154133-1.jpg

7 people like this

I'm a week behind you.. good luck.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Punta Roja said:

I'm a week behind you.. good luck.

Thanks. You too. 

1 person likes this

On 11/24/2018 at 7:48 PM, FigmentofFig said:

Ok this plant was originally going to be on the margin of my White Grapefruit journal, but that didnt work out, so now its center stage.

Canna coco

House and garden nutes

Quantum board LEDs

Hempy 5L with holes in the sides like airpots

Plant is looking good so far... I overwatered a bit, which is quite easy to do as I planted direct into the final pot. I under nuted also, starting the EC at .4 which was probably low. I also had the lights up high and on lower intensity. Ive lowered them and cranked them up now. Im gonna not water em for about 3 days at least.

Anyways, heres the first pics... My camera kinda blows sorry.

Hello FF,

Hope all is good :)

I am really happy to see that you could upload some pictures as we were getting curious about your Bubblegummer. How long are you going to veg it for?

Thanks for posting this thread in our Forum Section, pretty sure you will like it around here.

Seems like a happy and healthy plant, keep up the good work!

Wish you the best with this strain, pretty sure you will love it :D

Cheers,

Mr B.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Female Seeds Team said:

Hello FF,

Hope all is good :)

I am really happy to see that you could upload some pictures as we were getting curious about your Bubblegummer. How long are you going to veg it for?

Thanks for posting this thread in our Forum Section, pretty sure you will like it around here.

Seems like a happy and healthy plant, keep up the good work!

Wish you the best with this strain, pretty sure you will love it :D

Cheers,

Mr B.

Mr.B haha reminds me of an old teacher...   I am liking the strain so far! Its has been most forgiving of my muss ups. I sprayed my plants with some micro nutrients and some other stuff and they seriously did not like that. I also burnt them to different degrees with root feed (Im growing six strains) and had been using a faulty pH meter. I bought a nice one the other day and have vowed (not really) never to spray them again, and to stick to base nutes. Really im just inexperienced and was a little giddy  and reckless for a second. Its not my first grow, but Ive gotten LOTS of new goodies and you just want to try them out and mess around, you know? Ive just tied her down and done some more of the manifold cuts. Shes healthy enough thank god. Im gonna veg until i think it will give me about 2-3 oz. I think ive got a good idea of how big. Like 1 1/2 foot tall and 1 foot wide? It all depends as ive got other plants in there. But I think probably about early January ill flip em. Ill put up a pic soon.

2 people like this

Update. Im not getting the speed of growth i want. Im gonna transfer to airpots when they get here. All in all, this us a thread about Bubblegummer, and i have to say its my favorite out of these six strains. Its the most uniform, the least bit damaged, and has just been great. On a side note, its got smaller leaves than the others, but more of them. Also, its perfect for manifolding, because the stems are nice and bendy.large.20181215_235126-1.jpglarge.20181215_235118-1.jpg

4 people like this

Its the upper plant in the first pic. I included the other plant because I was hoping someone could tell me what might be making them look funny. But looking at the pictures, they look fine. The thing is, Under my 4000k  white light LEDs, i can see every flaw and discoloration on the plants, and the leaves have yellowing edges and dont look so hot. Im still a beginner, but I want faster growth and nicer looking leaves. I hope the airpots will help. They are bigger than these hempys too!