Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

163 posts in this topic
On 7.3.2019 at 10:51 PM, decentcriminal said:

Ah yes the sweet amnesia seems like a good bit off finishing.

In a grow of this quality its not the end of the world if a plant or two didnt reach their absolute full potential.

It might be worth considering getting them down and cracking on to the next one.

:skin_up:

Second time i've given sweet amnesia a chance and i don't seem to get the fast pheno.  She has wonderful smell, exotic fruit bubblegum type of thing.  But don't think i am going to be growing her again for a while, unless i have a few 11 weeker i want to grow at the same time.

Not that I am really upset, but just looking for a faster amnesia pheno, like i saw in your diary. ;) It will certainly be smokeable, perhaps a little racy though.  :smoke:

On 8.3.2019 at 2:16 AM, Resonance said:

It's hard to find words when staring at such nice bud lol

Sorry it's been a while since i last popped in but I'm glad i got around to it, to see all that sparly lovelyness you've got going on is a pleasure.

Great work :yep:

Reso

Thanks for the kind comment, Resonance.  Glad the growing phase of the diary is slowly coming to an end.  Will have to sample quiet a lot of bud over the next couple of weeks and get the final reports done. :wassnnme:  Good thing I'm not too busy working atm.  You are welcome to join. ;)

2 people like this

Went to chop a most of the girls yesterday and left 3 in the tent for a few more days under the artificial sun. 

I'll start with the Cream 47. As you can see the main cola collapsed as i took her out and most of her side branches are tipping over as well.   Plan to support her if you choose to grow her, she does tend to grow heavy buds. :naughty: 

large_108.jpg

The smell is lot sweeter than the previous Cream 47 i choped last week.

large_109.jpg

The main cola on Cream 47 was just to heavy to handle.  :smug:

large_110.jpg

Not quite as heavy, but has really sweet and beautiful smell, Cream Caramel

large_111.jpg

Don't know why i've never grown this classic before.   Looking forward to what this Cream Caramel has to offer. :)

large_112.jpg

The second Psicodelicia also came down last night.

large_113.jpg

I have yet to get disapointed from Psicodelicia.  Great plant to grow and wonderful smoke imo. :yes:

large_114.jpg

Another shot of Psicodelicia, cause she is that beautiful :)

large_115.jpg

Moving on to the Gorilla Girls.  I think i will also always have room for that strain. 

large_116.jpg

Pure joy to grow Gorilla Girl

large_117.jpg

She is fairly easy to grow and has good yields.  But the smell and smoke is also top shelf imo. :smoke:

large_118.jpg

Here is the second Gorilla Girl

large_119.jpg

Slightly different bud structure than on the other Gorilla Girl, but you can tell they are siblings by the smell.  Very spicy, kushy type smell. :naughty:

large_120.jpg

A final shot of Gorilla Girl

large_121.jpg

Like i mentioned, only 3 girls left (Sweet Amnesia, SAD1 and Indigo Berry Kush) in the tent.  Can't believe how fast these past few months went by.  Looking forward to writing the smoke reports and hope you all enjoyed the last picture update.  Have a nice weekend! :v:

14 people like this

I bet your just gonna love puffing yer way through that lot :D

3 people like this

Some awesome buds you've got there @AustrianTokker gonna be a nice harvest by the looks of it :yep:

2 people like this

Great harvest mate, kept in tip top shape til the end ;)

I like how the C47 calyx have exploded from the buds, they look solid and I hope mine ends up something like.

Top work dude, enjoy your smokes when dried and cured :yep:

2 people like this

Wow!
Incredible collection you have cultivated.

These plants ... It even makes you want to bite them.  :P

Sweet harvests and good luck. 

- Apolo

2 people like this

On 11.3.2019 at 9:50 AM, Salty said:

I bet your just gonna love puffing yer way through that lot :D

Oh yes i will! :yes: So far, i'm quite satisfied with the samples i've taken already.  Looking forward to the smoke reports ;)

On 11.3.2019 at 2:15 PM, Serpent said:

Some awesome buds you've got there @AustrianTokker gonna be a nice harvest by the looks of it :yep:

Happy i could do a staggered harvest.  Would have been a hell day to do it all at once.  :sweaty:

On 11.3.2019 at 4:39 PM, jadenugs said:

Great harvest mate, kept in tip top shape til the end ;)

I like how the C47 calyx have exploded from the buds, they look solid and I hope mine ends up something like.

Top work dude, enjoy your smokes when dried and cured :yep:

Thanks. :v:  Both C47 produced some solid buds.  The second one is lot sweet and fruitier than the first.  It reminds me of rasberries, while the other one is a lot sharper.  But will do a more extensive review in a few weeks of cure. ;)

On 11.3.2019 at 5:00 PM, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Wow!
Incredible collection you have cultivated.

These plants ... It even makes you want to bite them.  :P

Sweet harvests and good luck. 

- Apolo

Thanks, Apolo! :v: What can go wrong with a bunch of sweet seeds? :D

7 people like this

The final 3 girls came down a few days ago. :yahoo:

They weren't the most sexy of plants, but some good buds nevertheless.  Sadly, spidermites have made their return into my grow space. :( This after a year of having no issues with pests.  They made their return noticeable during the 5th week of flowering and couldn't do much to prevent further outbreak at this point.  Atleast, the mites only really enjoyed one of my plants - SAD 1 was the most effected, while the others were mostly left alone.

SAD 1

large_128.jpg

As you can tell, there is some mite damage on SAD 1

large_129.jpg

She still gives off that typical sweet afghani smell. :)  SAD 1

large_130.jpg

Sweet Amnesia don't look to impressiv compared to others, but the buds are actually quite big. 

large_122.jpg

The structure is not very dense on Sweet Amnesia, but a wonderful sweet haze smell

large_123.jpg

I might have started the flush a little too soon for this pheno of Sweet Amnesia

large_124.jpg

Finally, Indigo Berry Kush.  The long colas weren't standing upward once i decided to take her out the tent. :rolleyes:

large_125.jpg

The smell isn't very intense on this Indigo Berry Kush pheno, but that might change into something else during the cure. :guitar:

large_127.jpg

A final shot of Indigo Berry Kush frosty cola.

large_126.jpg

The growing phase of the diary is now over.  Can't believe how fast it went. :rolleyes:  Quite happy with the this grow in general.  Most of the girls remained healthy and some really nice phenos were also present.   Yield seems to have been quite good as well.

The final part of the diary will be the smoke reports on each strain.   I will most likely start with the autos since they have been in jars for a few weeks now and are quite smokeable already. :smoke:

Hope you enjoyed it so far... :v:

Edited by AustrianTokker
14 people like this

Excellent growing and seems to be a really good harvest.

Toke...

2 people like this

Stunners AT.

2 people like this

Sorry to read about the troubles with those pesky mites @AustrianTokker but still looks like you've had another cracking harvest, time to relax now the growing phase is over and enjoy your sweet smokes :yep:

1 person likes this

Those plants giving back the love you've showed them and there must have been plenty as they are fine specimens. Awesome work @AustrianTokker looking forward to the smoke reports. 

1 person likes this

bloody hell ..theres some jars full there austrian toker ..shame bout the spidermite but still look at what you got ..cracking stuff

1 person likes this

wow ... wow ... and  WOW

What an amazing srop mate ... MASSIVE congratulations to you ... now get them cured  and enjoy the fruits of your labour mate ... youve earned it :yep:

1 person likes this

On 19.3.2019 at 0:09 PM, tokenroll said:

Excellent growing and seems to be a really good harvest.

Toke...

Thanks, Toke!  Actually quite satisfied with this crop in terms of weight and quality of the buds, which is not always given.

On 19.3.2019 at 0:11 PM, Punts said:

Stunners AT.

Thanks, Punts! :v:

On 19.3.2019 at 0:15 PM, Serpent said:

Sorry to read about the troubles with those pesky mites @AustrianTokker but still looks like you've had another cracking harvest, time to relax now the growing phase is over and enjoy your sweet smokes :yep:

Yeah, those little fuckers somehow made their come back during the last weeks of flowering.  Not sure how, as i didn't have any during the last grow and kept everything clean.  But they somehow made their return and currently trying to keep them off my current crop.    Been enjoying the smoke for a few weeks now and will now start the review part of this diary. ;)

On 22.3.2019 at 10:03 AM, BeardedBeardiae said:

Those plants giving back the love you've showed them and there must have been plenty as they are fine specimens. Awesome work @AustrianTokker looking forward to the smoke reports. 

I gave my best not to screw up this grow.  I seem to have succeeded. :)  Smoke report will start rolling in during the next couple of weeks.

On 24.3.2019 at 0:29 AM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

bloody hell ..theres some jars full there austrian toker ..shame bout the spidermite but still look at what you got ..cracking stuff

Cheers, Vince.  Treasure chest is currently full of sweet seed buds.  Very nice feeling that is.  :rolleyes:

On 24.3.2019 at 0:51 AM, vortex said:

wow ... wow ... and  WOW

What an amazing srop mate ... MASSIVE congratulations to you ... now get them cured  and enjoy the fruits of your labour mate ... youve earned it :yep:

Thanks, Vortex.  Currently working/smoking my way through the crop. :smokin:

4 people like this