Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

163 posts in this topic

Finally the Sweet Nurse CBD auto

This is my first CBD auto i've grown.  Both seemed to have enjoyed the stay in my cupboard.  Producing some decent sized buds.  :yahoo:

The first one seems to have produced more resin and has slightly denser buds than the second one.  They both have very sweet fragrance similar to peaches and melon - looking forward to what they offer smoke wise.

large_60.jpg

She also had a few white pistils and slight discolouration from the colder air coming in through the window.

large_61.jpg

The second Sweet Nurse CBD was slightly less resinous and also perhaps less sweet in smell.  Nevertheless, she yielded fairly well.  Don't know if the trichs have anything to do with cbd/thc content, but if it does, i suspect this has slightly less thc content.  But that's just an assumption based on the amount of trichs.   Would be nice to know if there is a direct corolation between resin content and thc/cbd ratio and content.

large_62.jpg

That is it.  I have now finished the autos and will continue the diary with mostly the photoperiod content from now on.  I hope to make a smoke report on the automatics in about a month.  Hope you enjoyed. :v:

14 people like this

Nice harvest man...

Hope my Auto is comparable...

ATB

PR

3 people like this

Some seriously fat buds there, you can tell they've had a happy life.  The freaky one was just fussy but looks like she will smoke well.

3 people like this

@AustrianTokkerLooking very nice in here dude, your photos are going to be monsters with nice long colas on them, lovely stuff.

Your fast flowering autos look good too, nice to see you have chopped them, soon be time to enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Its hard keeping on top of so many strains but you are doing a cracking job of it, keep up the good work dude.

1 person likes this

Congrats on the harvest @AustrianTokker and there's some very nice buds you've got, enjoy your smoke once dried :yep:

2 people like this

Oh yes............harvest time.

Phase 1 completed..well done..

1 person likes this

On 28.1.2019 at 10:07 AM, tokenroll said:

Some real nice looking buds in there and seem to have yielded will. Congrats on the harvest.

Toke...

On 28.1.2019 at 10:30 AM, Punts said:

Nice harvest man...

Hope my Auto is comparable...

ATB

PR

Thanks.  If you put half the effort you put into your regulars - the autos will reward you just as well as mine.

On 28.1.2019 at 10:48 AM, BeardedBeardiae said:

Some seriously fat buds there, you can tell they've had a happy life.  The freaky one was just fussy but looks like she will smoke well.

The freak actually has a really intense smell and taste.  Just a few grams on the freak, but they are outstanding. 

On 28.1.2019 at 10:56 AM, Smokebelch said:

@AustrianTokkerLooking very nice in here dude, your photos are going to be monsters with nice long colas on them, lovely stuff.

Your fast flowering autos look good too, nice to see you have chopped them, soon be time to enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Its hard keeping on top of so many strains but you are doing a cracking job of it, keep up the good work dude.

Thanks.  Glad i finished the autos as well.  Running a light 20h isn't very economical, but happy to be filling my jars up again.  Been doing multistrain grows the past years and don't find it too hard to handle.  The only issue is finishing times as some, but that has an advantage as i can do a staggered harvest and don't have to chop everything at once.  If you have 1.2m tent full of plants, that can actually take a while to harvest if done at once.  Like that i split up the work into two or three harvest. :)

On 28.1.2019 at 11:58 AM, Serpent said:

Congrats on the harvest @AustrianTokker and there's some very nice buds you've got, enjoy your smoke once dried :yep:

Thanks serps.  :v:

On 29.1.2019 at 8:22 AM, Salty said:

Oh yes............harvest time.

Phase 1 completed..well done..

But now phase 2 and my favorite phase is up.  :naughty:

6 people like this

Photoperiod update

Took a few pictures yesterday as the light was out.  The plants are all doing fine and healthy.  Wasn't always so.  In the past i use to have cal/mag defiencies.  Got myself a bottle of cal/mag for this grow and plants are loving it.  Rewarding me with healthy green leaves and some decent buds which are getting biger on a daily basis.  They are now 40 days in flower and beefing up nicely. :naughty:

large_63.jpg

Indigo Berry Kush has 5 beautiful looking colas.  Frosting up nicely and i suspect the nugs will be dense on this one

large_64.jpg

Gorilla Girl is also developing very nicely.  Got two of them, as i really enjoyed this strain the first time i grew them.  Looking forward to the smoke.

large_65.jpg

Sweet Amnesia is lagging a bit behind.  I suspect she will also require more time under the sun.  Perhaps a 10 weeker.  She does have a sexy sativa look to her.

large_66.jpg

The beast in the back is Cream 47  and seems a little hungrier than all others.  But not surprising with the cola she is producing.

large_68.jpg

Finally, Psicodelicia.  One of my favourits.  Super frosty and beatiful plant in general.  I've done that strain before and had phenos go about 8 weeks.  This seems to be the case with this one again.

large_67.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the picture update. :v:

17 people like this

Superb mate :yep:

If my indigo berry kush, gorilla girls and sweet amnesia end up looking half as good as yours al be stoked.

Aye...definitely the good phase now.

4 people like this

Some very nice looking buds you've got growing @AustrianTokker :yep:

3 people like this

Cram packed of flavour there !  A nice diary to read, enjoyed that ! Looking forwards to seeing the ending :)

3 people like this

you got shares in kilner jars austrian ? ...blimey those autos did alright for you ...and them photoperiods ...yeah lots of jars ...well done 

3 people like this

How you keep so many plants in such good shape amazes me @AustrianTokker.  This is the part ive been waiting for. :yep:

1 person likes this

Looking nice and healthy in there - keeping us waiting a week for next set of pics? they should have fattened up nicely during in that time.

2 people like this

Some beauties you have there bud, top growing :)

2 people like this