Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bongme

‘Complete idiot’ cop gets high after stealing chocolate cannabis during pot shop raid

Hi

‘Complete idiot’ cop gets high after stealing chocolate cannabis during pot shop raid

‘Weed is harmless’, advocates will eagerly tell you, but it certainly wasn’t for a Canadian police officer who has found himself jobless and branded an “idiot” after eating a marijuana-laced chocolate bar during a pot-shop raid.
Vittorio Dominelli grabbed several cannabis oil infused snacks after his team raided an illegal marijuana shop in Toronto in January. While on surveillance duty following the operation the 36-year-old and his partner talked about how they had never tried the drug while discussing Canada’s then-looming pot legalization.

One thing led to another and before long the two cops had wolfed down eight squares of one of the bars. On Friday, a Canadian court heard that after about 20 minutes the drugs hit Dominelli “like a ton of bricks.”

He was sweating heavily and believed he was going to pass out,” Crown attorney Philip Perlmutter said, The Globe and Mail reports.

Things quickly spiraled out of control and the court heard that Dominelli pleaded with his partner to call for help because he thought he was going to die. When she refused he snatched the radio from her, ran up the street and breathlessly told the dispatcher to send an ambulance.

According to CBC, Dominelli used the 10-33 police code, normally reserved for when an officer is in serious trouble.

As his colleagues scrambled to get to the scene one of them slipped on ice and suffered a severe head injury, the court heard. The officer still hasn’t returned to work and has “significant difficulties with speech and vision.”

Seven of the people who were charged in the raids had their charges dropped because of the evidence tampering.

READ MORE: Canadian stoners go back to street dealers as government struggles to meet high demand

Dominell’s lawyer, Peter Brauti, told the court his client is remorseful and that he offered to resign within weeks of the incident.

I would say it was an act of utter stupidity, quite frankly. He has done everything he can to show remorse and make reparation for what he’s done," the lawyer said.

Justice Mary Misener agreed with that analysis and branded Dominelli a “complete idiot” in the courtroom.

She said that the evidence tampering was relatively minor but “From the point of view of public interest, the impact is profound. The conduct here you cannot describe as anything other than stupid. He was just a complete idiot."

Dominelli resigned from the force this week as the case received widespread media coverage in Canada.

https://www.rt.com/news/443641-canada-cop-cannabis-raid/

11 comments

Bongme 

6 hours ago, bongme said:

As his colleagues scrambled to get to the scene one of them slipped on ice and suffered a severe head injury, the court heard.

You couldnt make this up

2 people like this

Hi

He freaked because he did not know what was going on, if i spake anyone in UK420 with something unknown to them what it is they would also freak out.

Its the unknown the does it not the cannabis! 

lets retake that and give him something BUT he is aware of it and knows what he has taken he will not freak-out as he and his brain is aware of what the buzz is! 

Bongme :yinyang:

4 people like this

No sympathy here, thieving fucker got a huge dose of Karma and only right IMO. Shame they didn't do a John Snow and shove him in a MRI scanner, I'd pay to see that!

When I got busted the cunts drunk all my OJ while I was being grilled down the nick, they even left the dirty glasses for me to wash up.

Pity I never knew about edibles then otherwise I would have put up a sign, 'Get your free piggy chocs here'..........:rofl:

7 people like this

And these people carry guns :unsure:

4 people like this

With edables, on the back of the packet it more than likely said how much THC was in each square.

But when I was buying edables in California they would range from 2.5mg a square to 250mg a square.

Don't know how much the cop ate but he could have been in for a nasty suprise. lol

So eight squares would be somewhere between 20mg and two grams of decarboxilated PURE cannabis oil.

I would recomend somewhere between 5-10mg for somebody with no tolerance and it is their first time.

5 people like this

So he had a whitey then, not such a big deal I've had plenty over the years.

With me I've been perfectly fine and back to base line in 20-30 minutes and I usually have something to eat.

This serves him right for stealing in the first place.

10 minutes ago, gthang said:

So he had a whitey then, not such a big deal I've had plenty over the years.

With me I've been perfectly fine and back to base line in 20-30 minutes and I usually have something to eat.

This serves him right for stealing in the first place.

I’d hope you don’t carry a loaded gun round with you when your on a whitey though lol bobby someone (darts player) had a pretty good turn on that tv stars get stoned program was comedy gold, hope someone videoed the cop praying for help lollol 

1 person likes this

On this site we're all experienced consumers and I'm sure most of us wouldn't consume a large quantity of weed in one go anymore than a person would down a bottle of whisky in one go, it's not going to end well.

The ironic part there though is that even if we did and had the mother of all whiteys we'd be fine again in a couple of hours, a bottle of whisky could potentially kill you.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, nl5 said:

bobby someone

Bobby George

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, gthang said:

On this site we're all experienced consumers and I'm sure most of us wouldn't consume a large quantity of weed in one go

oh no.. wouldn't dream of it :wassnnme:

2 people like this

1 hour ago, twigs said:

oh no.. wouldn't dream of it :wassnnme:

I think you misunderstood my point:smokin:

On 11/11/2018 at 0:56 AM, bongme said:

As his colleagues scrambled to get to the scene one of them slipped on ice and suffered a severe head injury, the court heard. The officer still hasn’t returned to work and has “significant difficulties with speech and vision.”

Now lets see if someone in authority says this is an injury directly linked to using cannabis, instead of being directly linked to sorting out a dick head :unsure: