Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Andromedian

The Guerrilla Growers Auto Of The Year 2018

38 posts in this topic

Same applies as plant of the year

my vote

1. White widow Auto(dinafem)

i have probably said my worth on these already. Did a few late ones which turned out banging.

2. Fire99 Auto

very indoor stylie this...not massive but beautiful smoke. 

3. Og kush Auto(dinafem)

wouldnt grow again...didn't like the outdoors one bit

7 people like this

Dinafem cheese xxl auto

Humboldt lemon express juice express auto 

White mazar auto 

Didn't have any other so can't make a great judgement but the last one is pleasantly surprising .Plants themselves were more susceptible to mould ,and in the spot they were ,perhaps too sheltered and damp . 

The cheese autos were very consistent ,a very slight dank ,hazey smell .Tall and lanky .They weren't very sturdy ,well ,lanky and the main stem not so chunky . Good buds though ,easy to trim .50 gram or so from two of the better ones .

6 people like this

Great thread.

Could folk please say what latitude they're at? This would make the thread much more helpful to next year's growers.

9 people like this

Lat 51

3 people like this

Lat 50

1/ HSO sour diesel auto . Frostiest plants I've ever grown. Very strong, big yield, very little mould, and very smelly.

2/Dinafem White widow auto. Solid chunky buds. Pretty mould resistant.

3/ HSO OG Kush auto. My favourite auto vape  this season. Good strong indica, but a bit mould prone

5 people like this

Lat 57

Cinderella Jock auto hacks from DP.

I will do more next year

6 people like this

Green crack from fast buds - lat 54 and a half ish ... strong and vigourous in the drought with only one watering, slightly airy buds but flavour, high and taste are stunning - delicious and strong sativa - kicks in fast and hard and then creeps to a very lovely rushy place 

7 people like this

1 - Tangie Auto RGSC... Strong stone... Great smell... Heavy yielder.... Very little mold

2 Kush n cheese - dinafem. Unfortunately is sceptable to mold... So I need to keep an eye on her... But she makes it in here because her great stone! Real custard stuff! 

3 people like this

Not just best auto but best overall plant,trimmed in flip-flops and shorts with a cool-box of mineral water and lemonade beside us,great year RGSC Auto ammo.

large.P1030717.JPGlarge.user406701_pic1878298_1535056702.jpeg.jpg

19 people like this

kin ell ch@ppers ... what a plant , i can see how ya do it mate .... i  truely cant ... you lucky sod ...if mine would only turn out that good ....:wallbash:

1 person likes this

Just now, vortex said:

if mine would only turn out that good ....:wallbash:

They will,try them next year.

large.P1030673.JPGlarge.0513E38D-512B-455F-AEF8-42EA98DC8084.jpeg.jpglarge.user462206_pic1875017_1533919135.jpglarge.user462206_pic1875018_1533919135.jpglarge.P1030642.JPG

13 people like this

theyre all autos  !!!!!!!!!!!?????  HOLY CRAP .... my fekin potoperiods dident  get half that size this season ....  you have more bud in one single stem than i got off my entire crop  mate

Edited by vortex
2 people like this

Yup all autos,we started trimming 24'th of july if memory serves me correct :cowboy: Only ever tried to do a few Dutch Passion in this type pf plant and leave style before and they were wank,this year tried something a little different.

large.user406701_pic1869524_1531979580.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1869523_1531979580.jpeg.jpg

17 people like this

whats the taste like on them mate ? .... looking at that pic  i have  to take my hat off to ya buddy ... nothing short of amazing ...now get your arse up here and teach me how to do it  lol  :wassnnme:

Edited by vortex
2 people like this

large.DSC_0357.jpglarge.DSC_0355.jpglarge.DSC_0352.jpgHubbabubbasmelliscope from mephisto (pictured)

Blue Dream Humboldt

Sweet seeds trainwreck

Edited by geo1
11 people like this