Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TARKUS

Hiya!

I signed up to this forum ages ago, then I lost the link, then I found it but couldn't remember my user name or password, then I looked in my junk mail a few days ago and it all came flooding back

I'm an old fart, 65, been talking since the mid 70s, but gave it up for various reasons a few years back, became an occasional smoker,

But the recent legalisation in Canada, and several American states sparked my interest again, as well as my anger at the sheer idiocy of our f-ing government/s DAMN I'm angry.

Decided to have a go at growing my own for the first time, inspired by our Canadian brothers and sisters being granted their freedom.

Don't give a damn about the law anymore, the time for defiance is now they can't pick us all up.

Anyway, this is about to turn into a rant,

Love the look of this forum .

2 people like this

Welcome. A Wishbone Ash fan?

35 minutes ago, Larry Badgeley said:

Welcome. A Wishbone Ash fan?

I see why you might say that, but I think you are thinking of 'Argus' by wishone ash, who I used to like as it happens, but TARKUS is the name of a track by Emerson Lake and Palmer. Was a fave of mine in my youth, thanks for the welcome.

Edited by TARKUS

high there and a warm welcome to you .....  what have you decided to grow mate?  the very best of  luck with it ... start a diary  so others can help you as you   grow ...

Edited by vortex

High and Welcome. :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, TARKUS said:

I see why you might say that, but I think you are thinking of 'Argus' by wishone ash, who I used to like as it happens, but TARKUS is the name of a track by Emerson Lake and Palmer. Was a fave of mine in my youth, thanks for the welcome.

Course it is. Couldn't remember which was which. Welcome back my friend to a show that never ends...….

1 person likes this

On 11/9/2018 at 11:04 PM, vortex said:

high there and a warm welcome to you .....  what have you decided to grow mate?  the very best of  luck with it ... start a diary  so others can help you as you   grow ...

got some white widow auto flower on the go, very early stages though, happy to say that they are looking good so far.

1 person likes this

Welcome mate