Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Reflektor

Cheap decent quality bubble hash bags?

Does such a thing exist? Or, do I need to pick one or the other?

Looking for proven testimony as I have a freezer full trim that I've been avoiding processing for too long now..

I bought bubblebagdude bags. Think they were round £40 for an 8 bag set. All mesh ones. They supposedly drain faster. I’ve only ever made it once so can’t compare to any others but they worked and the hash is delightful 

:bong:

1 person likes this

Awesome, I'll check them out. Thanks for the tip.

Also keen for others experiences.

Mods - apologies for the triple post, could you please delete the other 2 threads?

Had some of the bay ,paid bout 20quid ,unbranded lasted 2 year ,5 bag mesh set worked well ,1st couple of bags got the crap out ,last 2 bags was where the best trichomes was collected, Good luck man 

1 person likes this

Try to get the full mesh ones as I got a cheaply bay set and the bottom is mesh only takes ages for then to drain through properly.

I want to try dry ice extraction seems to speed things up no end 

What's the best search term on ePay?

And what size is best recommended? 12l/20l/40l etc?

Edited by Reflektor

I have used a few and its my lazy maintenance that gets them in the end not the quality of the bag. currently using the bubble walla set from the bay and get great results.

atb

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, doobie01 said:

Try to get the full mesh ones as I got a cheaply bay set and the bottom is mesh only takes ages for then to drain through properly.

I want to try dry ice extraction seems to speed things up no end 

Watch Bubbleman videos on the tube to see a jerk technique he uses. You can even empty the 25u bag in well under a minute pal.

This is the video. Start from 43 minutes

Edited by Rick Grimes
3 people like this

4 hours ago, Rick Grimes said:

Watch Bubbleman videos on the tube to see a jerk technique he uses. You can even empty the 25u bag in well under a minute pal

Mate I cannot believe what you just did for my hash by linking this video, can't thank you enough, if you were local I'd give you some free bubble hash for this.

Saved me an uncountable amount of time with this so seriously thanks man.

Peace.

2 people like this

15 hours ago, greenestfingers said:

Mate I cannot believe what you just did for my hash by linking this video, can't thank you enough, if you were local I'd give you some free bubble hash for this.

Saved me an uncountable amount of time with this so seriously thanks man.

Peace.

I was doing the exact same thing pal. I even rigged up contraptions to suspend the bag so I didn’t have to hold it while it drained. Then I watched that video and thought ‘wow! Why didn’t I think of that’. So simple! 

1 person likes this

Been there too in my early days of working with the bags!. Can pull the last 2 now in a couple of minutes. Even with a bad back. Makes light work of it.

Edited by pollenlover
2 people like this

I picked up a set of the bubba wala bags, very impressed with the perceived quality for the price. 

Looking forward to the harvest now!