Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bigbarns9996

CBD strains with less than 0.2% thc

Is anybody here aware of any seeds available that produce a flower with a Thc content of 0.2% or less? 

Alright there, 

Not sure of the exact levels but Dinafems new Dinamed CBD plus is 30% cbd,

have a look on on the site sponsor I am sure you’ll find it.Jj:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Cbd plus is 20% cbd less than 1% cbd

mmg genetics cd1 aka candida is 20% cbd <1 thc

thats your best bet in seed form

regards

c

other than that European hemp lines like finola. Cbd is low too like 3%

Edited by crticalcontent
2 people like this

dinamed  have a very low thc and high cbd mate ... also dutch passion do one called charlotes angel  thats very low ths  and high cbd

Edited by vortex
1 person likes this

I think sweet seeds have now also got a very low thc content cbd strain which was below 1% but can’t remember the name of top of my head, saw it in their catalogue this morning. It is still illegal to grow even under the legal threshold without a licence though if that was the main reasons for keeping under the 0.2%, unless there were other reasons and/or you do have a licence in which case ignore me.

Either way hope you find what your looking for and wish all the best buddy.

1 person likes this

Any of the EU approved hemp varieties like Fedora which is what they use for a lot of CBD oils. If you have a 2-3m tall growing facility :ouch:
Hemp goes straight up to the sky, flowers, seeds and that's it.
But don't bother growing it as hemp flower tea is widely and legally available? Just Google Fedora flower tea.

Edited by greensprout

Might be genotypic specific if from seed.  Probs be able to find them but would either need to get each clone tested or be given a perfect description of the keeper. doubt anyones really got it inbred to the point its 0.2 thc every time. But i could be wrong. 

I have been offered some certified high cbd/ 0.2 thc clones in the past. Probs should have took them at the time. There are a few about in the UK. I think austria seems to be the place in europe for clones nowadays. 

1 person likes this

And a lot of the claimed contents are independently tested or certified, so don't believe the hype.

I think cbd crew stuff is independently tested, may be others