Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

sy100276

Intense Nurients - My thoughts.....

Hello one and all, and welcome to this review (or attempt at one) :wassnnme:

A few months ago I spotted that we had a new site sponsor, and after reading a few posts......I decided to drop them a line.  A few weeks later - I almost fell off my chair, thats right - a reply!!!!

After a few messages, and a few days later, this camper took delivery of a big box of feed. Like an eager child at christmas, I dove in, packing and bubblewrap everywhere. Yes hashtag impressed. :yep:  The kind gents had only sent me everything I needed.....and more. As we dont need Cal/Mag here as the water is pretty fine and stable. 

So inside the box we had: Coco A+B, Root foundation, Runzyme, Wide load and PK Phite. Go, Go+

I found the bottles very simple to use and the measuring was quite simple, even for my tiny brain :toot: I mixed each part individually before adding the next part. 

For veg, and seedling growth I found the A+B with the foundation to be really good, and the plants lapped it up. I try to feed twice a day, top feeding with drain to waste. Although I did find that I added an extra 0.5ml A=B. But kept to the chart with the foundation during veg 5ml/ltr.  As the plants developed, I found it was needed to increase the A+ B as the plants were growing as they were a little pale, so by the end of veg they were on 5ml/l.  I didn't have any problems, maybe a smallest tip burn, but that just told me they were having enough of what they needed.

Into flower we moved after about 8 weeks of veggy action. During this phase I kept A+B @ 5ml/L the roots foundation was dropped to 2.5ml/L along with Runzyme. The only thing I kept to was the PK and Wide load.

I was very impressed with the flowers from using this feed, big, chuncky and dense. Now I don't say that lightly.....these were rocks, to be honest aftert a few efforts with my space case, I went back to picking it, yes.....that hard. Harder than a lorry driver eating a yorkie bar tbh.

We stopped feeding at about day 45/46 giving a 2 week flush with just plain water. The next run I will go a little bit longer on the feed maybe, but we will let the plants decide.

On that note, I will wish you all a good day.

On a final note, A big thanks to @Intense Nutrients for giving me the chance to see what your products can do. I will be more than happy to send folk your way for good and kind people in a good company. YES.....you get my vote :notworthy:

8 people like this

Shame you never got any pics pal :(

Thanks for info

1 person likes this

Im going to be giving these a go next go around , so hard to find a good nutrient regime that doesnt cost more than buying weed so hopefully I get similar results to you

3 people like this

Lucky you. They never replied to me.:(

@sy100276 Glad to hear you're having as much success with the great products from @Intense Nutrients as I've been. My girls are looking really happy in week 6 of flower, I'm pretty sure I'm making the switch permanent. Great to be able to use a UK company.:yahoo:

2 people like this

At the price of the complete line up for coco it better grow skyscraper sized weed.

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

At the price of the complete line up for coco it better grow skyscraper sized weed.

I thought it didnt seem too bad compared to most.. my first trip to the grow shop I got loaded down with about £600 worth of 1l bottles with cool cartoons on, and I was back 3 weeks later for more A&B lol 

Guess the wide load is a little pricey but most companies have one expensive bottle and this is a little cheaper than most

1 person likes this

@tokenroll I've priced a coco set up with everything needed in 1l bottles and a 5l set f coco A and B to about £200. Considering you could possibly get up to 4 grows out of this (in a 1.2 square tent handwatered)

How's that expensive compared to other brands? Did you factor in that it will  last multiple grows?  I'm pretty sure it works out no more than the Dutch pro I used to use.

1 person likes this

taken off ebay, intense a and b 5 litres 39 quid

Canna A and B  = 34.95

IOnic grow 5l = 24 quid.

I see what you mean Tokenroll, I'm sticking with ionic thanks

1 person likes this

The intense straight a/b is priced ok just a little more expensive than canna a/b but if your using the additives from intense it's really scary, for an unkown brand just starting out. All additives are expensive and most of the time all that is needed is just grow / bloom. Ionic will cost 48 quid for 5 l of grow and 5l bloom and I see no difference in the plants, so longs as I don't kill them off course. Been down the road of rip of crap and really not worth it. They are all money grabbing tarts at the end of the day.

1 person likes this

On 08/11/2018 at 4:56 PM, Larry Badgeley said:

Lucky you. They never replied to me.:(

Sorry if we didn't reply.

Things are going a little crazy for us at the moment and it's a full time job keeping up with the everything.

Please note that this wasn't intentional and that we're doing our best to fulfil all needs.

Is there anything we can help with?

Al IN

2 people like this

On 08/11/2018 at 7:53 PM, tokenroll said:

The intense straight a/b is priced ok just a little more expensive than canna a/b but if your using the additives from intense it's really scary, for an unkown brand just starting out. All additives are expensive and most of the time all that is needed is just grow / bloom. Ionic will cost 48 quid for 5 l of grow and 5l bloom and I see no difference in the plants, so longs as I don't kill them off course. Been down the road of rip of crap and really not worth it. They are all money grabbing tarts at the end of the day.

Feedback is always appreciated.

Canna RRP and intense RRP are identical. It'll be the retailers discretion whether or not they stick to the RRP. Our prices shouldn't be no more than Canna and if this is the case, then that'll be down to the retailers discretion. 

Intense might be an unknown label but we have over 20 years of experience working within the nutrient sector of the hydroponic industry. Working within management for Growth Technology for a number of years, we're more than familiar with the Ionic brand. A fantastic product and truly ahead of it's time however, Ionic maxes out at 7ml per ltr whereas Intense's maxes out at 5ml per ltr. When you take this into account, this will correlate with the price structure.

as for additives, all nutrient companies have a range of nutrient additives. These vary massively in quality and price across the nutrient industry. At Intense we believe we have formulated a range of additives that compliment our feeding schedule.

IN

3 people like this

@Intense Nutrients thanks for replying to my winge, always nice to get a response and with details explaining how things are. Not to many companies would even bother to reply. 

So on that note which of your additives would you say is most beneficial and should be considered by a customer for growing in coco. 

Cheers Toke...

3 people like this

You're right, successful crops can be accomplished with just base feeds alone. However, not only can you increase yields by using different additives correctly, you can improves the chances of having a disease and problem free experience. 

Each of our additives has a specific function within the cycle. Therefor, choosing one over another is impossible as they all have their own function. 

IN

4 people like this